Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub (34103 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Vincent Enyeama And His Wife, Promise Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by mekonglobal(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2018
She's ur assurance enjoy man.
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by michaelbiz: 11:18am On May 04, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
why bathing on social media and washing ur wife undix and ur boxer in the public face??

show us the undies or shaaaaaaarap!!!! : undecided
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by Kingson01(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2018
prettyomidan:
Cinderella, the Incredible Hulk and Pinocchio are walking down the street.

They come across a sign that says: Beauty Contest.
Cinderella takes a look at the sign and says she is going to enter the contest.
After 10 minutes she comes out with the 1st prize.

They walk further down the road and come across another sign that reads: "Strongest man contest".
Hulk takes a look at it and says, "Hulk smash!!!" and then enters. Sure enough, within 2 minutes he is out with the 1st prize.

They walk further and then come across yet another sign. This one says: "World's BIGGEST liar".
Pinocchio says, "This one is for me", and he rushes right in. After about 3 straight hours he comes out with tears in his eyes.

Hulk and Cinderella ask, "What happened?"

Pinochio replies "Who on Earth is Lai Mohammed?"
grin[quote author=prettyomidan post=67271020]Cinderella, the Incredible Hulk and Pinocchio are walking down the street.

They come across a sign that
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by Nobody: 11:37am On May 04, 2018
prettyomidan:

They walk further down the road and come across another sign that reads: "Strongest man contest".
Hulk takes a look at it and says, "Hulk smash!!!" and then enters. Sure enough, within 2 minutes he is out with the 1st prize.

They walk further and then come across yet another sign. This one says: "World's BIGGEST liar".
Pinocchio says, "This one is for me", and he rushes right in. After about 3 straight hours he comes out with tears in his eyes.

Hahahahahaha.....
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by Nobody: 11:39am On May 04, 2018
prettyomidan:

Hahahahahaha

I won't forgive you, you make me to disgrace myself just now, with laugh, you need to see how the were staring at me, as if I'm going insane.
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by Austema(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2018
prettyomidan:

you have realy made my day happy. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by isaacasak(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2018
Help a brother is in need here
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by xjiggy: 11:42am On May 04, 2018
This post self bend. You cannot cool off in a hot Tub.... to RELAX
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by GistFullGround: 12:06pm On May 04, 2018
Desperately looking for cheap publicity; who was there when the picture was taken? Was it not you and your wife, then you called someone to please take you and post online because Nigerians are quickly forgetting you.

No paparazzi were present!
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
Elaric:
Cool

Gradually seeking attention for recall to Russia 2018 World Cup.
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by victor768(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2018
prettyomidan:

Guy too funny sha
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by prettyomidan: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
crazysaint:

Hahahahahaha

I won't forgive you, you make me to disgrace myself just now, with laugh, you need to see how the were staring at me, as if I'm going insane.
no vex
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by prettyomidan: 1:08pm On May 04, 2018
Austema:

you have realy made my day happy. Thanks
u welcome
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2018
profmsboi:
This one too na news ahbi?

Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by piagetskinner(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2018
that joke up there is just too funny for comfort....

give it up for the guy✌�
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by johnnyloroun: 6:24pm On May 04, 2018
He is not an ex he is still in the team
Re: Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub by Wiizzyy: 10:24pm On May 04, 2018
prettyomidan:

this gat me laffing lik a mad man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use / Super Eagles Players Honour Ighalo's Father At Maracana Stadium / 'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.