Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) (13367 Views)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) / See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2018
akinola424:
I am The greatest fool in Yoruba Land

Fixed
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2018
Anambra state is the hub of fake and adulterated drugs in Nigeria. Yet the lazy Nigerian government will not do anything to sanitize our drug market.

They fail to realize that all investments in the health sector will not yield any positive result with an unregulated drug market like we have today.
Improving our healthcare sector should start with a well regulated and coordinated drug market. A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Sagay212: 12:21pm On May 04, 2018
They don't even care if their family members use the drug and die....hard working Jew

3 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 12:28pm On May 04, 2018
akinola424:
Igbo and fake things are 5&6
one quotient of Mr Albert Einstein's brain power measured in IQ can make this guy reason normally.
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by CriticMaestro: 12:39pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=CYBERGHOST007 post=67273009][/quote]
Uselex ßiafran soldier
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Jsucre(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
you do fake drug and you sell to your people, where is love in our dear east bikonu?
God save us, we Nigerians are killing our self .
Nigeria! bad people but great nation

1 Like

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2018
Poocelebs:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4619/police-recover-large-quantity-of-fake-and-expired-drugs-in-anambra-see-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

na demdem,our Yeaster brother, them and illegal biz are like 5&6.

3 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by MrGerald(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2018
Poocelebs:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4619/police-recover-large-quantity-of-fake-and-expired-drugs-in-anambra-see-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Op must you copy and paste this news over and over again from the one they've shared here? what are you insinuating?
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2018
akinola424:
it is not a fake drug, the man is into drug manufacturing and the drugs he manufactured expired... I'm sure his crime was that he didn't report to the nafdac so that they can come carry the drugs away.
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by ozoebuka1(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Not surprised at all.......

According to the developers...."igbos have the highest concentration of billionaires in Nigeria and most of them are from Anambra state"

Now we know the source of their money......

look at who's talking of other people being fake... You that couldn't even make a name for yourself but copied the original nwamaikpe... The worst part is that you are not even half as enlightened as he is. undecided
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by berryford: 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
Endangering people's lives all for the sake of business and money.

What a wicked world.
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Haykay77: 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
NA DEM DEM

IGBO AND FAKE DRUGS THEY ARE LIKE 5&6

THEY HAVE INDIRECTLY KILLED MILLION OF NIGERIANS IN THEIR PURSUE OF MONEY THROUGH ILLEGAL BUSINESSES.

HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Haykay77: 1:06pm On May 04, 2018
You are an idiot, what died it want to do with them, he wantvto silently killed innocent souls? I pray you are a victim

ozoebuka1:
it is not a fake drug, the man is into drug manufacturing and the drugs he manufactured expired... I'm sure his crime was that he didn't report to the nafdac so that they can come carry the drugs away.

4 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by ozoebuka1(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2018
Haykay77:

You are an idiot, what died it want to do with them, he wantvto silently killed innocent souls? I pray you are a victim

i didn't understand shiit you are typed up there bro.

I didn't support the man though, I was trying to educate you that he didn't produce fake drugs but they saw expired drugs in his warehouse... Is that hard to understand? undecided
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Roger3D(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2018
immhotep onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom LZAA come see ya bloodas in action o

Igbo Amaka grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Really?
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Roger3D(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Only fools will tribalise this issue. Every tribe is involved when it comes to issue like this.
I miss Prof Dora Akunyili.... She was such a wonderful woman .
She tried her best in eradicating fake drugs.
Lies! Only one single tribe in Nigeria are known for this and they are known to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by LZAA: 1:29pm On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
immhotep onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom LZAA come see ya bloodas in action o

Igbo Amaka grin grin grin
i from osogbo na angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by killuminati(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2018
Omo see development grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Roger3D(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2018
LZAA:

i from osogbo na angry grin
Ibo Amaka! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:52pm On May 04, 2018
O ye police!

O ye the enforcer of the law!

Ye should free the sons of Jews for the sons of Jews have been destined to perish while peddling band substances.

Sons of Jews are nothing but IPOB bred "pharmacist"!

1 Like

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Am a Uselex Yoruba soldier

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Saintsquare(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
i didn't understand shiit you are typed up there bro.

I didn't support the man though, I was trying to educate you that he didn't produce fake drugs but they saw expired drugs in his warehouse... Is that hard to understand? undecided
just listen to yourself,so he kept the fake drugs for what? holy Communion?

2 Likes

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by LZAA: 2:34pm On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo Amaka! grin grin
but osogbo IBO amaka na undecided grin
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by CriticMaestro: 2:35pm On May 04, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

Fixed
E pain am

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by famosh: 3:02pm On May 04, 2018
akinola424:

I tell you, man! They're a bunch of heartless, deluded & unintelligent apes! They even tried to kill their own Dora Akunyili because she tried so hard to stop their crap!
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by uba1991: 3:40pm On May 04, 2018
these pigs ll not condemn dis act that kills at least 50 people per day. They are busy looking for herd men topic.
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2018
Fvcking Flat heads quietly poisoning and killing hundreds for profit.
Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 04, 2018
they have one of the highest concettration of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, wonder the volume of poison churned upin that area to peoples bodies all over naija.

developers indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 04, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Fvcking Flat heads quietly poisoning and killing hundreds for profit.

they are developing the nation.

1 Like

Re: Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) by Rosebloom: 7:52pm On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo Amaka! grin grin

iti mpataka... i

There's no tribe in Nigeria currently known as Ibo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Motorcycle Robbers Who Spray Pepper On Victims In Lagos / I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer / The Story Of Gloria Okon, Nigeria’s Controversial Female Drug Smuggler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.