Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (773 Views)

Invest In Palm Oil With Oyel.ng / ... / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by Yian1(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2018
Re: ... by youngzoologist: 9:29am On May 04, 2018
The truth is you can start quite a number of business with such amount including palm oil....as long as you are not too intetested in huge returns at the initial stage.....
If you understand marketing and sales....I can assure you, you are on the right track....it might not be easy at first but you can make it through if you are determined.

Should you be interested in diversifying your income....read below and chat us on 08153701613

1 Like

Re: ... by maureen44(f): 2:51pm On May 04, 2018
Yian1:
I'm thinking of starting palm oil business, buying kegs filled with palm oil and selling to retailers. I want to start with #50,000 but I'm not sure if that will be enough for a start, so I will appreciate your contributions on this..Thank you

You can successfully start palm oil business with less than that amount,

(1) (Reply)

... / Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm / Dangote Fertilizer: World’s Largest Fertilizer Distributors | Oggfarms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.