Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm (731 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by Abusamie(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please great famers have ever exprience this kind of problem ion your cucumber and what did you do to stop it. Or in specific terms what kind of disease is this.

Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by gayman99: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Did you carry out any soil test before planting? Looks more of Nitrogen deficiency to me.

Besides you should carry out staking to avoid infectious disease.
Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by gbengaoa(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
yellowing of leaves is an indication of nitrogen deficiency. add NPK or urea to increase the nitrogen level of the soil
Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Everything about your farm is not so good. Those who made comments up are not far from the truth. Before I write further, what is the name of the variety you sowed?
Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2019
What a lazy and untidy farmer you are, you need to step up.
Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by excanny: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
This picture look like a watermelon farm to me, not cucumber.
Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by DeLaRue: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
If yellowing occurs mostly in the lower part of the plants, its most likely nitrogen deficiency. If the lowest leaves are green while leaves in the middle or top part of the plants are yellow, then its it's probably magnesium deficiency.
Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by kripen(m): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2019
You are not alone I experience this also in my farm. I think it should be nitrogen deficiency as said by some farmers. For me I planted darina variety, it is really sad after putting all effort.

This is pix from my farm

Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by abolaji62(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit sellers..can help you sell all your vegetables and perishables you have in farm Address:shop14 mile12 International Market Tel:08164853900 or e-mail:horlamide62@gmail.com
Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by Abusamie(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello farmers investigation reveals that its a serious virus infection that affects cucumber, water melon, egg plant , citrus etc and it can
covers like 600km in 2 days.
Re: Yellowing Of Cucumber Leaves In My Farm by excanny: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Abusamie:
Hello farmers investigation reveals that its a serious virus infection that affects cucumber, water melon, egg plant , citrus etc and it can
covers like 600km in 2 days.

Name of viral infection?

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Shrink Wraps / Poultry Shrink Bags / Poultry Nylons In Lagos Nigeria / Brand Your (rice) Sack 50kg/25kg/10kg/5kg At Affordable Rates / Huge Snake Killed By The Nigerian Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.