Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech (19651 Views)

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by PenlsCaP: 4:44pm On May 04, 2018
Even bambam wey dem Bleep for toilet came grin
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by bukiah: 4:53pm On May 04, 2018
See Collins at the back. O ma she o
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by Diso60090(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2018
tokrizy:
no need to waste my 3kilobytes on this fool

Who nor know say na your mum phone you dey use and if you make me vex i go tell her make she collect am from you
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by tokrizy: 5:29pm On May 04, 2018
Diso60090:

Who nor know say na your mum phone you dey use and if you make me vex i go tell her make she collect am from you
Attention seeker spotted bruh ain't gat time 4 u..i dey chat up my client...make we enta field around 8pm..den i go get ur time
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by Diso60090(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2018
tokrizy:
Attention seeker spotted bruh ain't gat time 4 u..i dey chat up my client...make we enta field around 8pm..den i go get ur time

Which client?

Make we start am now because no time
Oya bring your beans head here now
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by tokrizy: 5:35pm On May 04, 2018
Diso60090:

Which client?

Make we start am now because no time
Oya bring your beans head here now
lolz bro serious matter 8pm i go ready na...jst free me small abeg
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by keneharry: 5:36pm On May 04, 2018
Some of our politicians are clueless
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by Diso60090(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2018
tokrizy:
lolz bro serious matter 8pm i go ready na...jst free me small abeg

if you nor dey fear in box me your number we get matter big one
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by tokrizy: 5:46pm On May 04, 2018
Diso60090:

if you nor dey fear in box me your number we get matter big one
oya send me ur watsapp number make i chat u up na...i no dey fear bro
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by Diso60090(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2018
tokrizy:
oya send me ur watsapp number make i chat u up na...i no dey fear bro

Who you be? who you epp?

Your location first if you worth my 8 line up
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by tokrizy: 5:51pm On May 04, 2018
Diso60090:

Who you be? who you epp?

Your location first if you worth my 8 line up
i don tell u send ur number na...na to jst run 1 or 2 yo mama tinz...bro if u dey fear lock up
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by Diso60090(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2018
tokrizy:
i don tell u send ur number na...na to jst run 1 or 2 yo mama tinz...bro if u dey fear lock up

See this guy you think say i be client?
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by tokrizy: 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
Diso60090:

See this guy you think say i be client?
send ur number come 1st den u go knw howfa
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by Diso60090(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2018
tokrizy:

Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by Diso60090(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2018
tokrizy:

You wan tell me say you never see the number
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by Powerexpert: 7:07pm On May 04, 2018
misplaced priorities
Re: BBNaija: Photos From Miracle's Homecoming Party In Imo. Video Of His Speech by Kennitrust(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
See the way a whole state is celebrating someone for having sex on TV?
gave him cash gifts, landed properties and endorsement while Graduated with awesome result are jobless or living with merger salaries..

Indeed Nigeria is a Shiiithole....

what is now the point of going to school?
If you can have sex on TV and the state governor will turn you to a hero..
it my first time to open this bbn threads.

Can you please tell me exactly how this bbn is played and won
Ask just asking!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Uche Ogbodo's 30th Birthday / 'Police Arrest'': Mercy Aigbe Tells Her Side Of The Story / Fire Razes OAP Yaw’s House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.