Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Forever Living Venture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Forever Living Venture (904 Views)

Forever Living Products / Complete Weight Loss Program – Forever Living Clean 9 Products / Impotence - Overcome ED With Forever Living Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever Living Venture by redsun(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2010
https://www.foreverliving.com/marketing/Home.do

I learnt this business is taking hold in nigeria but i am just wondering how an average nigerian buyer can keep up with the exchange rate judging by the cost of the products in england.

For those that knows something about the business,could you guys put in some words about the sucess of the business in nigeria,i am just sceptical.
Re: Forever Living Venture by Geolalisa(f): 4:22pm On May 20, 2010
I think is a good and healthy financial venture. You buy their product and still get paid. All u need to do is register to be a distributor of their product, get more distributors to register under you and buy their products from time to time and you are on your way to financial bliss. Cos u will be paid every month depending on the products and distributors you have referred within the month.
Re: Forever Living Venture by teamliberty: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Network Marketing is the only way that an average person will be able to develop an above average income in the 21st century, other than being paid by what you are worth, if you are so fortunate. If your desire is great enough, then you will learn why this industry continues to thrive and why you will be in a position to do the same. If you believe the cost of the products or business start up is an issue, then so shall it be. That is really a condition of your mindset. If you want to purchase a BMW or Mercedes, you will find the money, if you see it as a challenge, then so shall it be. There is an opportunity for all who seek their true calling. http://www.whypatrick.com

(1) (Reply)

Staph Cure / High Prolactin / Lower Abdominal Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.