Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key That Has Been Inside Her Body For 23 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key That Has Been Inside Her Body For 23 Years (867 Views)

Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / Hayfore Adu Operating "Illegal Hospital" For 23 Years In Lagos Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key That Has Been Inside Her Body For 23 Years by liltee123(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2018
A Facebook user, Onyi Blonde shared these shocking photos of a padlock with the key she excreted early this morning. According to her, the padlock has been inside her body for 23 years and said she was told by her pastor that she has two things in her body hindering her progress in Life. She wrote;

“The early hours of today have left me terrified and tear_dropping, I don’t know if its tear of Joy that am set-free or tear of having this dangerous object inside of me for 23yrs now…
Last night I couldn’t sleep,I arrived my home town last night, then I woke up this morning I wanted to poo I found it difficult, I struggled n struggled n finally a padlock with a key locked came out with my faeces..after awhile blood flow followed..a pastor once told me there r two objects in me distracting me from moving forward..once I save up to 200k in my life it will vanish n yes I lost 200k during December period…my fear is, is there still another object inside of me…I thank God for my breakthrough n deliverance I decree n declare in your life whereever your destiny have been tied to I release it and set u free IJN…#savedbygrace”

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/lady-excretes-padlock-and-a-key-that-has-been-inside-her-body-for-23-years/

See pictures below;

Re: Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key That Has Been Inside Her Body For 23 Years by GudluckIBB(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2018
OP NEXT TIME ADD EXTREMELY GRAPHICS
YOU HAVE MEESED MY WEEKEND UP
Re: Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key That Has Been Inside Her Body For 23 Years by Mutemenot(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2018
The shit and the toilet which is more hygiene shocked
Re: Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key That Has Been Inside Her Body For 23 Years by Bestypretty: 12:51pm On May 04, 2018
what is this?? so disgusting. www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key That Has Been Inside Her Body For 23 Years by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 04, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What's all this now?

☣ ☠

Re: Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key That Has Been Inside Her Body For 23 Years by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 04, 2018

Who Put The Padlock Inside Egusi soup...

So How Did The Padlock Get Inside Her? Dont Tell Me She Swallowed It or Thunder Will Kill You There!

Where Did The Padlock Live? How Did It Go Through Her Intestines?

How Did It Come Out Of Her Anus with Out Serious Bleeding?

See Let Me Tell You, I'm The Most Difficult Person To Decieve...

You Think You Can Rub Padlock Inside Shiit and Come Here To Tell Me Story From Wale Adenuga production...

Your Brain Must Be Running On Petrol

1 Like

Re: Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key That Has Been Inside Her Body For 23 Years by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
The shit and the toilet which is more hygiene shocked
lalasticlala! People With This Kind Of English Should Be Banned from Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Dog Suffers From Extensive Injuries After Being Gang Raped In South Africa / See Moment Police Parade Gang Leader, Mother For Armed Robbery In Ekiti / OLX And Jiji Has Been Overtaken By Thieves And Fraudsters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.