Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling (982 Views)

Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] / Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Vows To Challenge Court Ruling / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling by yawadeyonline(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2018
The spokesperson for Senator Dino Melaye, Gideon Ayodele, has disclosed that his principal is currently at the Police Medical Center in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital.
This is following the decision of a magistrates’ court to remand the lawmaker in police custody for six weeks.
Ayodele told Concise News that Melaye’s lawyers would file fundamental rights enforcement at the Federal High Court, Lokoja, on Friday, challenging the court ruling.
The lawmaker spokesperson said the lawyers believed the decision to remand Melaye in police custody was flawed.

Continue Reading > http://yawadeyonline..com.ng/2018/05/senator-dino-melaye-admitted-to-police.html

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling by remi1444: 1:20pm On May 04, 2018
One thing i love about the PDP administration even with their shortcoming was that they were never after the life of their ANTI.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling by Asek1(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2018
#Dinogate undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling by BENARI: 2:07pm On May 04, 2018
Dino's matter might be the straw that breaks apc finally.

I strongly believe they mismanaged him. The protracted nature of the matter and the victim card Dino has played will only end up winning him sympathy in the court of public opinion. Even if Dino is guilty, the pictures flying around will speak more volume.

I kind of believe apc has stepped on a mine.

They should have learnt from how Jonathan tried to victimize Amaechi and the outcome.

Never engage a mad man in a street fight; you'll hardly win, because he has nothing to loose.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling by mobaking: 2:12pm On May 04, 2018
remi1444:
One thing i love about the PDP administration even with their shortcoming was that they were never after the life of their ANTI.
Go and ask late Chief Bola Ige!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling by yawadeyonline(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2018
who is next
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling by crispus09(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2018
I knew police will not follow the court ruling

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Admitted To Police Medical Center, Challenges Court Ruling by yawadeyonline(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2018
@Crispus who police help

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrowly Escapes Death / Gov Yahaya Bello Battles APC National Women Leader Over Aisha Buhari’s Interest / You Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect A King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.