Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" (26060 Views)

Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Sodiqsoda(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2018
Dino Melaye: Asari Dokubo reveals how Buhari, police allegedly tried to kill Senator (Watch Video)

Asari Dokubo, ex-militant leader has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari has marked Kogi West Senator, Dino Melaye for death.
Dokubo claimed that Buhari arranged with the police to push the lawmaker out of a moving van.

Recall that Melaye was alleged to have jumped off a moving police van in Abuja conveying him to Lokoja to face criminal charges.

However, the ex-militant leader, wondered how the lawmaker could have jumped off the van with security operatives present and the doors locked.

In a video he posted in his Facbook, Dokubo said, “People are happy with what is happening to Dino Melaye, saying he deserves it.

“Yes he does but if Melaye, who was one of the most vociferous and loquacious personalities in Buhari’s campaign that brought this evil on us can be treated this way by throwing him out of a moving vehicle, then it can happen to any one of us.

“Buhari wanted to kill Melaye by throwing him off a bus, if not, how was it possible for Melaye to have jumped off a Hiace bus with police officers.

“In a Hiace bus, there are two seats in the front and four rolls of seats behind. In one of the role Melaye was seating there were armed police men and it was locked, how did Melaye jumped off?

“Was there a transfiguration or a Dino Melaye’s rapture?

“You know he has being singing some religious songs, may be he was in the spirit and was raptured and only to find himself on the ground outside the bus.

“People don’t ask questions, Buhari thinks that because he is the captain of ‘Dundy United’ we all are fans and players of this his club.

“The conclusion we can get from all this was that Dino Melaye was marked to be killed.”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 04, 2018
Poor Dino, silly Buhari, hope you understand.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Abjay97(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2018
Like for Real Madrid
Share for Liverpool..

Quote to insult..

34 Likes 110 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2018
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by frankmoney(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2018
This one is looking for relevance . But come to think of it has dino melaye made any statement that he was pushed from the bus ? Did he in anyway say someone pushed him ?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2018
Sodiqsoda:
Dino Melaye: Asari Dokubo reveals how Buhari, police allegedly tried to kill Senator (Watch Video)

Asari Dokubo, ex-militant leader has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari has marked Kogi West Senator, Dino Melaye for death.
Dokubo claimed that Buhari arranged with the police to push the lawmaker out of a moving van.

Recall that Melaye was alleged to have jumped off a moving police van in Abuja conveying him to Lokoja to face criminal charges.

However, the ex-militant leader, wondered how the lawmaker could have jumped off the van with security operatives present and the doors locked.

In a video he posted in his Facbook, Dokubo said, “People are happy with what is happening to Dino Melaye, saying he deserves it.

“Yes he does but if Melaye, who was one of the most vociferous and loquacious personalities in Buhari’s campaign that brought this evil on us can be treated this way by throwing him out of a moving vehicle, then it can happen to any one of us.

“Buhari wanted to kill Melaye by throwing him off a bus, if not, how was it possible for Melaye to have jumped off a Hiace bus with police officers.

“In a Hiace bus, there are two seats in the front and four rolls of seats behind. In one of the role Melaye was seating there were armed police men and it was locked, how did Melaye jumped off?

“Was there a transfiguration or a Dino Melaye’s rapture?

“You know he has being singing some religious songs, may be he was in the spirit and was raptured and only to find himself on the ground outside the bus.

“People don’t ask questions, Buhari thinks that because he is the captain of ‘Dundy United’ we all are fans and players of this his club.

“The conclusion we can get from all this was that Dino Melaye was marked to be killed.”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

Hmmm, Asari is making sense o. But how come Dino Overpowered the policemen and jumped out. Or how come thugs rescued dino without a fight and shootout with the police?

Need an amazing website design? Check my signature. No advanced payments required.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by joelfm(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2018
nnnn

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Femmedy: 2:17pm On May 04, 2018
Lmao..... Return of Asari Dokubo

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Chiedu4Trump: 2:17pm On May 04, 2018
This should not surprise anybody.

The North does not value human life.
That's why all the South & Middle Belt gets from them is violence & bloodshed.

Must we remain with them?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 04, 2018
Nigeria which way ��‍♂️
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:18pm On May 04, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by AutoSpaNg: 2:18pm On May 04, 2018
Hmm. Asari is back.

pls take the time out to visit our ultramodern Abuja Vehicle maintenance facility for your vehicle maintenance,repairs, free diagnostic check, wheel services, painting etc. call or mail us to book an appointment 4 ur car 08189742614 or steve@autospa.ng.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2018
Asari is making sense here. how on earth would Dino want to jump out of a bus with armed police men around him?
When did Dino become Husein Bolt? this are all framed.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Ken4Christ: 2:19pm On May 04, 2018
We need a revolution in this country. The type that happened in South Africa that freed them from the Apatheid government. Many lives were lost but they gained their liberty. But in Nigeria, we are afraid of dieing. But the ways things are going, we will all eventually be killed by the herdsmen. Even Ameachi and Osinbajo will not be spared. What is going on is an Islamic agenda. It is prayers that is restraining it. Otherwise, they can sweep us overnight.

Our church leaders that are mute will not be spared. Those of you in the south supporting Buhari will not be spared. I write with tears in my eyes. If we can read between lines, we should have known by now that their is a deliberate attempt to wipe off Christianity.

But I am convinced God will intervene but we also have our roles to play.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 04, 2018
To be honest when I heard he jumped I asked myself the same question

How ?

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by rhythyson: 2:19pm On May 04, 2018
This loud mouth ediot still dey grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by sojfaith243: 2:19pm On May 04, 2018
This guy still dey?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Nathan2016: 2:19pm On May 04, 2018
Nigeria

I am out

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by esantex(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2018
COPIED
DINO MELAYE
...Now let me bring you up to date of his arrest��‍♂��‍♂

1. Criminals were arrested in Kogi state with AK47 assault riffles.

2. The arrested criminals named DINO as their sponsor

3. Police wrote a letter to Dino for explanation, Dino ignored the letter.

4. A week later, the Police wrote to the Senate, asking for DINO, Senate ignored the letter.

5. A week after again, another invitation to DINO from the SARS headquarters was again extended to DINO, yet, he refused.

6. Police declared him wanted

7. The arrested criminals escaped from their cells, and Dino gave the police 24 hours to produce the criminals.

8. The criminals were all rearrested two days later. Dino was invited again and he for the 5th time refused.

9. At Offa in Kwara State, he was prevented from been arrested by Saraki and the Vigilantes.

10. He was stopped at the Airport by the immigration, and he snatched back his passport from the immigration, and bolted away, before the Police could get there.

11. The police traced him to his house, and laid seige there, when he refused to submit himself for arrest.

12. 24 hours later, Dino submitted himself for arrest.

13. He was taken to SARS headquarters for processing, and then was been taken to Lokoja for an identification parade.

14. In a commando style attack, two white hilux truck slammed into the front end of the security vehicle Dino was in, and in the confusion, Dino bolted into the near by bush.

15. A hot chase by the police got DINO caught, and rearrested.

16. An ambulance from no where appeared, in response to the Police call for an ambulance. The police thinking it was in response to their call, allowed DINO to be conveyed in the ambulance.

17. On discovering that the ambulance belongs to the National Assembly and was DINO getaway Plan B, they chased the Ambulance and caught up with it at Zanklin Hospital, where the driver of the ambulance, Dino and the hospital Director were arrested, and Dino taken custody of, by the Police.

Now you know!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Mc1807(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2018
Guess who just arrived?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by vicfajeze: 2:20pm On May 04, 2018
ASARI WAHALA.SO U STILL ALIVE?
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by NOC1(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2018
he was pushed out from a moving vehicle and he survived it without a major Injury, when will Nigerians start analyzing stories with the brain.

Mr common sense said he was teargassed and that made him Dino to jump out of the vehicle so as to get fresh air.

a run away business man is here saying another thing.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Boss13: 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
I wonder how Asari became Dino’s spokesman. I feel no sorry for Dino. What I have come to understand is if you intend to criticize the government, have no skeletons in your cupboard. That’s the only way they can get at you. You cannot act thuggish and at the same time criticized the government

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by UncleSnr(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
shocked
If Dino is killed, the question would be What would Nigeria be like without Senators?
Read Here
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Meti99(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
Please, tell this guy to keep quiet already.

I watched a video where he called benue people cowards, he boasted if herdsmen come edo there will be fire on the mountain but till now we are yet to see the action film.

Apari tokubo, you are a COWARD..

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Dadurty(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
Old criminal trying 2 defend new one...I needa successful entrepreneur 2 defend Dino nt ex Militant or acting militant

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
Dino brought this upon himself.
around 2014 he was a dundy utd for a Buhari football club.
It can only happen in buhariland. its turn by turn this kind of punishment will get to all those shouting Sai Baba.
We r just in d morning. Buhari go win 2019 nd all of una go suffer it

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by hokafor(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2018
Asari in those days I use to take you serious, till I found out you are a barking dog.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by stuffs4me(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2018
Dino is guilty of stepping on some powerful toes in the corridors of power.

Dino Melaye is guilty of standing up for the masses against tyrant_Buhari and tyrant_Buhari must make him pay.

Dino Melaye has continuously criticised the rot, corruption and Hypocrisy in the government of tyrant_Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Marked Dino Melaye To Be Killed" by Factfinder1(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2018
Noise maker

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them / Adeyemi, Ocheni, Audu, Ajaka Reject Kogi APC Primary Election Results / Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.