Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Property Property Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Property Property (186 Views)

Property Property / Property Property Property / Property Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Property Property by anumnuaikay(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2018
Goodafternoon Nairalanders.
My name is Eneda .U. Elhannan.
I am into sales of property here in owerri and i live in owerri town.
Owerri is a peaceful place to live and there are so many fast developing towns, with businesses coming up day by day,and security is assured.
Invest your money into properties and you wont regret it.
All the lands and property i offer to you,must be verified at the ministry of lands.
If you need a Land to buy or house to buy,please feel free to contact me on 09086845621.
I wish you all, a nice day,month and years to come.

(1) (Reply)

TO Let:-decent 2 Br Flat(s) & 3 Br Flat(s) *@ Palmgrove, Jibowu & Yaba, Lagos. / TO LET:-2 Br Flat(s) + Fac *@ Obanikoro, Palmgrove, Jibowu, Somolu & Yaba, Lagos / Cherrywood Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.