Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Free Advert Placing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Advert Placing (1974 Views)

Free Advert Site / Financial Loans Without The Risk Of Placing Collaterals / Earn From Betonmarkets Without Placing A Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Advert Placing by phemmyphil: 2:26pm On May 20, 2010
Get yourself noticed and add tons of sales to your business by pacing your advert on our high traffic site. It is free to post and it gets great results.
Visit http://www.postyouradvert.com
Re: Free Advert Placing by DesmondAdebayo1: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
DESMOND ADEBAYO CONNECTION GROUP!!!

Good Day,

Are you a young man or woman seeking or interested in SUGAR MUMMY,GAY AND LESBIAN.Are you romantic,sexy,energetic and sexually active.Can you really satisfy a women in bed.There are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women or ladies who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them by sexual game with them. DO YOU SEEK A SUGAR MUMMY,GAY PARTNER,LESBIAN PARTNER,LIFE PARTNER AND SUGAR DADDY.Here is the opportunity for you to get connected to RICH SUGAR MUMMIES,GAY AND LESBIAN IN NIGERIA.All you have to do is get back to us via our email address:desmondadebayo.group@yahoo.com or mobile number 08162410193

Visit our website:www.naijasugamumy.com/desmondadebayogroup/mainpage
Re: Free Advert Placing by DesmondAdebayo1: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hello

Are you among the recent student hat just roundup their NECO and WAEC Examination Session 2011 / 2012 OR your result was among the one that was not release but withheld and you want it to be upgraded and release with a good grade OR you want to check if you perform well .Here is miss Jane to assist you in every area of your difficulties in your result to be release and upgraded successful by the grace of God and by your genius respond.Please call OR email janeadebayo296@yahoo.com Miss Jane For Further Details.08158094790
Re: Free Advert Placing by FHMediaConcept(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
@Desmond.... I need a sugar mummy
Re: Free Advert Placing by kobibrow: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hi
Pls can u advise me on what to do as i mistakenly type a wrong figure of my spouse year of birth whiles feeling the Ds form instead of 1970 ,i did it 1971 with all day and the month been correct thanks.
Re: Free Advert Placing by scopee: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
GeekayComm Resellers flash notice

- Do you want to start a business that will pay you well with little or no capital?
- Do you desire to provide for yourself an alternate source of income that is sustainable in the long run?
Then GeekayComm is here for you with am offer that can make your desires true.

Our "reseller package" coperate data is available at a price more affordable than you can imagine. You can start with zero capital as long as you can market your service well. The reseller package goes for as low as N280 per gb of MTN data. All you need do is set your own price at an amount that will accrue you profit and you are set to go.

So what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity, send us a DM and we will talk as entrepreneurs do...

Discount is available for bulk orders... ( More than 20gb per day goes for N270 per gb). You can also contact us via WhatsApp @09024373091 or via telegram @Eghele

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Become Xtreme Fuel Treatment Distributor In Nigeria. / How I Made My First #100,000 In Nigeria In Less Than A Month / Nylon Store Now Open In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.