Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders (1555 Views)

Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 04, 2018
Seun and other Nairalanders just bringing to your wider notice the moniker quoted below for threatening Nairalanders with what he describes as fate of IPOBEXPOSED. Read below.

BUHARItesticles:

Young man or whatever you call yourself , if you don't want the fate of IPOBEXPOSED to befall you stop using the name of Igbos for this caricature exhibition in the name of promoting Buhari. If you are man enough or can live up to it, continue this madness

BUHARItesticles:

You are immature, your attitude online indicates your lack of good judgement and ill feeling towards Igbos. Get this information clearly, Igbos are industrious and focused. They may not be favoured by political equations, few Igbo politicians may be selfish and greedy but that shouldn't be a reason for you to open your autistic mouth speaking ill against them. Get a life otherwise you will see yourself where ipobexposed is.

Unknown to him, tech savvy people can trace IPOBEXPOSED to find out if he is ok, and if he is not, put this dude in serious Legal trouble, wherever he is on earth.

What right does he have to decide when people and organizations on Nairaland can express themselves? Someone wants to disgrace himself. Someone is fishing in unlawful waters. The law can be a shark to defaulters, no matter how highly or lowly placed.

PS : Buhari is the shortest road to Igbo Presidency in 2023. Vote for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by SalamRushdie: 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
But why are you pretending to be an Igbo man when you are not

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
Moral of this story

I always warn my fellow nairalanders be very careful

I am.not so tech savvy but I can trace any one
All I need is your phone number (E911)

Or your most used username

Becareful online anonymity doesn't exist

Be very careful

I feel no.oity for anyone who gets in trouble
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Seun and other Nairalanders just bringing to your wider notice the moniker quoted below for threatening Nairalanders with what he describes as fate of IPOBEXPOSED. Read below.

Unknown to him, tech savvy people can trace IPOBEXPOSED to find out if he is ok, and if he is not, put this dude in serious Legal trouble, wherever he is on earth.

What right does he have to decide when people and organizations on Nairaland can express themselves? Someone wants to disgrace himself. Someone is fishing in unlawful waters. The law can be a shark to defaulters, no matter how highly or lowly placed.

The moral of the story is be very careful!!

There's no such thing as online anonymity, I always dm my brothers who are used to talking any how about others to be careful

Me I have nothing against ibo or hausas or middle belts people so I guide my utterances

If anyone talks him or herself into trouble then they had it coming
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

The moral of the story is be very careful!!

There's no such thing as online anonymity, I always dm my brothers who are used to talking any how about others to be careful

Me I have nothing against ibo or hausas or middle belts people so I guide my utterances

If anyone talks him or herself into trouble then they had it coming

Thank you for your concern, but this guy has been misbehaving for too long. Unknown to him, investigators have picked up his online footprint. He thinks he is above the law.
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
But why are you pretending to be an Igbo man when you are not

Rather than beg the law not to fall on your friend, you are asking illadviced question. Continue.

He is against Buhari. Is that how he hopes to act if his candidate comes to power? Throwing threats to people anyhow. Can he stand the law. Just advice him to henceforth stop threatening people.

Nobody, no matter where in this world he is; no matter how highly or lowly placed can withstand the law if it is determined in his case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 04, 2018
igbodefender:

Thank you for your concern, but this guy has been misbehaving for too long. Unknown to him, investigators have picked up his online footprint. He thinks he is above the law.

You clearly missed my.message

Be Very careful of insulting people online

I know the moniker titled ipobexposed whatever happened to him I can't say I am sorry for him he surely brought it on himself

And trsut me no investigators will waste resources investigating an unknown psychopath like ipobexposed

He types the most vehemently abusive posts again ibos so what did he expect ?

No sympathy for him from me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by freeze001(f): 2:47pm On May 04, 2018
Op it seems u are the one being referred to.

5 Likes

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by JoannaSedley(f): 2:52pm On May 04, 2018
freeze001:
Lawd....he is so afraid.
Fear is written all over his post

7 Likes

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 04, 2018
freeze001:
Explain please.
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 04, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Lawd....he is so afraid.
Fear is written all over his post

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023. Don't advice your friend to stop his silly jokes. Not everyone is smiling.

Igbodefender is not amused

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by JoannaSedley(f): 2:59pm On May 04, 2018
igbodefender:

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023. Don't advice your friend to stop his silly jokes. Not everyone is smiling.

Igbodefender is not amused
Huh? As if I care

1 Like

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by mpianya39(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2018
igbodefender:

Rather than beg the law not to fall on your friend, you are asking illadviced question. Continue.

He is against Buhari. Is that how he hopes to act if his candidate comes to power? Throwing threats to people anyhow. Can he stand the law. Just advice him to henceforth stop threatening people.

Nobody, no matter where in this world he is; no matter how highly or lowly placed can withstand the law if it is determined in his case.

You deserve utu aka guy angry angry you no understand undecided nya ehn gwonye gi sense na isi okpo gi ahu angry angry

Jonzing igboman undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 04, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Huh? As if I care

Then get lost!
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 04, 2018
mpianya39:

You deserve utu aka guy angry angry you no understand undecided nya ehn gwonye gi sense na isi okpo gi ahu angry angry

Jonzing igboman undecided
You are terribly unIgbo in your modus operandi. Igbo siri na "Egbe bere ugo bere" Let everyone perch with their ideas. Better study your culture and stop talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 04, 2018
'Few Igbo politicians may be selfish and greedy'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by freeze001(f): 3:10pm On May 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Explain please.

Lol...u aren't that dull are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 04, 2018
freeze001:

Lol...u aren't that dull are you?
You make a nebulous statement and someone asks you to explain and you begin to give side insults. Okay, don't explain.

1 Like

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 04, 2018
Fear fear pezin... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by JoannaSedley(f): 3:33pm On May 04, 2018
igbodefender:

Then get lost!
shocked shocked
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by freeze001(f): 3:35pm On May 04, 2018
igbodefender:
You make a nebulous statement and someone asks you to explain and you begin to give side insults. Okay, don't explain.

tongue tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:08am On May 05, 2018
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Malarich, Halfan, Artesurnate, Dogonyaro leaves. Have your pick.

Buhari can always be rigged into office.

Igbos will never ever enforce failure!
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 05, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

It is 'reinforce failure', not 'enforce failure'. Ndi gara akwukwo.
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by OFFICIAL336: 1:24pm On May 05, 2018
igbodefender:

PS : Buhari is the shortest road to Igbo Presidency in 2023. Vote for him.
Aboki forming Igbo man.

Take your madness outside Igbo land. We ain't voting any failure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 05, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Aboki forming Igbo man.

Take your madness outside Igbo land. We ain't voting any failure.
Silly slimeball. Park well.
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 05, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

Igbo Presidency is a future that is waiting to come.
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by potterdon: 2:14pm On May 05, 2018
Igbo defender will not stop threaten igbos with false presidency am sure he is among the clowns contesting grin

1 Like

Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by OFFICIAL336: 2:57pm On May 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Silly slimeball. Park well.
You are a failure like your Over Lord.
Re: Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders by Obdk: 4:33pm On May 05, 2018
this guy is so scared. i see u

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Rochas Okorochas Formerly Declares For Senate / Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? / APC Crisis: “I Will Run Ayogu Out…he Invited War, I Will Show Him How It Is Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.