Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 (25304 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 30th June 2020 / Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 2) on 5th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2018
sprints1:
to u why hasn't pep by now won 5 trophies the same way he did at LA liga overated league wey be like Nigeria the rich are getting richer the poor are getting poorer...u can't even compare the squad of espanyol with Leicester even Burnley squad is better than malaga eibar deportivo together the same mourinho even said it if I was in la liga I can rotate my squad anyhow and still win games

Lol... there's better competition amongst EPL teams, buh LA liga plays better football, not kick and follow... and that's the football Guardiola and Klopp, are instilling in the EPL now...
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by sprints1: 10:31pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... why ain't they comparable?? Zidane won back to back champions league, and you say they ain't comparable??

Has guardiola achieved that feat
winning champions league back to back suddenly makes someone the greatest coach in the world..guardiola won 5 trophies in season plays the arguably the best football in the world has done so much zidane is just 3 years old suddenly u comparing a kid with someone who has spent 10 years in football at the helm
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2018
valnosky:
Dont mind him jare mourinho won champions league with two different teams in different leagues, Pep could not do that even with the caliber of players in bayern
but d greatest chicken in d world asex webb fergurson won 24legue cups with one club,5, UCL in one club he is a legend,hypro hypro
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2018
osazsky:
go watch all d clubs mou left ,he go create prob,commit with big money ,he go form querrel with players,fans,journalist,and he plays d pitty game den runs to a bigger club once he sees a better contract,he is not humble

How does not being humble affect his coaching records??
Is Ronaldo humble?? how has it affected his footballing career??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2018
sprints1:
winning champions league back to back suddenly makes someone the greatest coach in the world..guardiola won 5 trophies in season plays the arguably the best football in the world has done so much zidane is just 3 years old suddenly u comparing a kid with someone who has spent 10 years in football at the helm

Lol... wen Guardiola started in 2008, wasn't he compared to Fergie and Wenger, and even del bosque??
When mourinho started in 2004, wasn't he compared to Wenger, fergie, cryuff, Van gaal etc??

I didn't say Zidane is the best coach o, buh you must prove why Guardiola is the best coach, coz I haven't seen any proof??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

oboy u can't compare mou with pep,pep is d only coach in d world dat has marched asex Ferguson number of total league trophies,though asex won all his own with one club but pep won d same number Of league trophy with 3different clubs,let it sink in
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

So tiki taka football makes you a better coach than others?? Are you saying Pep is better than jupp henckeyes, Ancelloti, Zidane etc, seeing that they have won everything that Pep has won??

It's not about tikitaka. Guardiola has coached Barcelona, Bayern Munich and now Man City.

In each club, he achieved great things.

With current man city, they have scored 102 goals in the league, are on course to get more than 100 points, they play real attacking football and for them, things can only get better.

Mourinho's man utd, on the other hand, struggle to attack, are sloppy in defense and mostly rely on the exceptional brilliance of their goalkeeper.

1 Like

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by sprints1: 10:36pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... there's better competition amongst EPL teams, buh LA liga plays better football, not kick and follow... and that's the football Guardiola and Klopp, are instilling in the EPL now...
u know nothing about football this just showed let me put u to work google different football tactics u will see different tactics and virtually everything is used in the EPL that's why EPL is the best...even crystal palace and bornremouth play possession game...I no dey like to dey argue with person wey dey follow matches on live score...no team plays kick and follow in the EPL...Burnley plays long ball which is generally acceptable
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2018
sprints1:
u know nothing about football this just showed let me put u to work google different football tactics u will see different tactics and virtually everything is used in the EPL that's why EPL is the best...even crystal palace and bornremouth play possession game...I no dey like to dey argue with person wey dey follow matches on live score...no team plays kick and follow in the EPL...Burnley plays long ball which is generally acceptable

Lol... which EPL team fit play barca or Madrid??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

ronsldo always have a plan and tactics but mou just goes into d game to fight,u can't win d league like this even if u have 2rolandos as strikers
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by valnosky(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2018
ItsTime4me:
What about the first leg? Them sell am too? Abeg dem know how to beat ManU.
did they beat man u in first leg?
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2018
NoDulling4here:

It's not about tikitaka. Guardiola has coached Barcelona, Bayern Munich and now Man City.

In each club, he achieved great things.

With current man city, they have scored 102 goals in the league, are on course to get more than 100 points, they play real attacking football and for them, things can only get better.

Mourinho's man utd, on the other hand, struggle to attack, are sloppy in defense and mostly rely on the exceptional brilliance of their goalkeeper.

You are funny... Mourinho Madrid won LA liga with highest number of goals, and point ever in LA liga history...

Which Club has mourinho coached that he didn't achieved something??

Last season he won 3 trophies, Guardiola nothing....

2 Likes

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by SirBunky85(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2018
bettercreature:
All the United players on the pitch are just too selfish I don’t know what exactly is wrong with them they are not passing the ball
mourinho's mind just dey for d FA cup final
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by sprints1: 10:41pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... wen Guardiola started in 2008, wasn't he compared to Fergie and Wenger, and even del bosque??
When mourinho started in 2004, wasn't he compared to Wenger, fergie, cryuff, Van gaal etc??

I didn't say Zidane is the best coach o, buh you must prove why Guardiola is the best coach, coz I haven't seen any proof??
how will u compare mourinho in 2004 with fergie, cryuff, van gaal who had achieved more than mourinho at that stage... am not saying guardiola is the best coach I don't like him and his one style management but the guy is obviously better than zidane won in Bayern man city and Barcelona, zidane is lucky to have world class players in his team which most teams lack nowadays... that's why he is doing well but pep is better than zidane...they don't even rate zidane

1 Like

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2018
sprints1:
not Burnley o,man u plays longs ball which is generally accepted did u watch d first leg,how man u tried to use long ball to defeat Burnley ,
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by valnosky(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2018
openmine:

They should....They just got the 40 point mark to stay in the premier league for next season!yes they are out of relegation for this season, but a team can still be relegated even with the 40 point mark
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 04, 2018
NoDulling4here:
I blame Mourinho for killing the attacking flare of these Man utd players. angry

Which attacking flare? The one under van gaal or david moyes?
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2018
osazsky:
oboy u can't compare mou with pep,pep is d only coach in d world dat has marched asex Ferguson number of total league trophies,though asex won all his own with one club but pep won d same number Of league trophy with 3different clubs,let it sink in

Lol... pep won the same number of league trophies as fergie?? are you high?? how many league trophies did he win with barca, Bayern and city??

And what has pep won that mourinho hasn't?? or what has pep won that Zidane hasn't??

Just pray that Zidane doesn't win UCL this year, I will see how you'd compare him with pep or mou
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

You are funny... Mourinho Madrid won LA liga with highest number of goals, and point ever in LA liga history...

Which Club has mourinho coached that he didn't achieved something??

Last season he won 3 trophies, Guardiola nothing....
y do u guys always count community shield as a trophy,its for charity u don't get 1 naira from winning it all d monies go to f community,den d EFL is worth ,100k,fa cup 4m,Europa 10m,these cups shld b scraped dats y pep didn't celebrate when he won d EFL,england should introduce Xmas break cos its affecting their performances in UCL

1 Like

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by sprints1: 10:46pm On May 04, 2018
osazsky:
not Burnley o,man u plays longs ball which is generally accepted did u watch d first leg,how man u tried to use long ball to defeat Burnley ,
everybody knows mourinho plays like Sean dyche and mid table team...he is pragmatic conservative just like tony pulis...organizes his team to capitalize on opponents mistake lazy management which worked for him a long decade before but know football has changed many managers are know technically sound work on energy of the players...this is why mourinho has lost his special one touch... forget am not a fan of mourinho...nobody understands his tactics ask any football pundit they will tell u the same thing he works on opposition mistake...set his team to be ultra defensive..
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... pep won the same number of league trophies as fergie?? are you high?? how many league trophies did he win with barca, Bayern and city??

And what has pep won that mourinho hasn't?? or what has pep won that Zidane hasn't??

Just pray that Zidane doesn't win UCL this year, I will see how you'd compare him with pep or mou
I said league trophy google is ur friend
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2018
sprints1:
how will u compare mourinho in 2004 with fergie, cryuff, van gaal who had achieved more than mourinho at that stage... am not saying guardiola is the best coach I don't like him and his one style management but the guy is obviously better than zidane won in Bayern man city and Barcelona, zidane is lucky to have world class players in his team which most teams lack nowadays... that's why he is doing well but pep is better than zidane...they don't even rate zidane

Bro.. what did he win at Bayern??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by openmine(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=valnosky post=67289344][/quote]
True but as it stands right now from the table,brighton are safe
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by PigMeat: 10:49pm On May 04, 2018
NoDulling4here:

The players lack discipline and the coach is responsible for creating that atmosphere. These are good players who play first team football for their countries.

You can't play such football if you are in Guardiola's team.

Hurdlesfield
Newcastle
Westbrom
Bryghton

They all beat Man utd. Three of them are newly promoted teams!
u forgot we have beaten the whole team$ in EPL this season?
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2018
osazsky:
ronsldo always have a plan and tactics but mou just goes into d game to fight,u can't win d league like this even if u have 2rolandos as strikers

lol... do you know Mourinho has won the league in 4 different countries??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by sprints1: 10:50pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... which EPL team fit play barca or Madrid??
Liverpool what is special in the two of them barca wey no fit beat Roma yeye.. I swear Madrid no good see how Tottenham disgrace them same reason they ve been trying make Madrid avoid English teams they know they will crumble...that's why they made sure city played Liverpool... Madrid only knows how to beat ma utd other English teams have been a torn in their flesh
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2018
sprints1:

Someone won back to back champions league, and on the third, and he is rated??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by luwabrooklyn(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2018
davspog2:
Make una calm down na! The premier league champions is confirmed, the first runner up is confirmed, so why kill themselves on this match! Infact the likes of angel gomes and co should have started this game!
this is why mancity will win the next season
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2018
osazsky:
y do u guys always count community shield as a trophy,its for charity u don't get 1 naira from winning it all d monies go to f community,den d EFL is worth ,100k,fa cup 4m,Europa 10m,these cups shld b scraped dats y pep didn't celebrate when he won d EFL,england should introduce Xmas break cos its affecting their performances in UCL

So why didn't Guardiola win anything last year??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2018
osazsky:
I said league trophy google is ur friend

Fergie has 13 league trophies, how many league trophies does guardiola have??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by sprints1: 10:54pm On May 04, 2018
obonujoker:

Someone won back to back champions league, and on the third, and he is rated??
he is not the first to enter 3 finals in a row marclo Lippi did the same so what is fuzz he is just goddamn lucky he won it back to back fergie almost did it jupp heynkes almost did it so...I watch zidane' team nothing special just ronaldo remove him and the team is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live / Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 2) On 1st December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.