Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) (5153 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) by 3Ebisco: 3:29pm On May 04, 2018
BBNaija evicted housemate lovers Teddy A and Bambam have continued to live up to the expectation of fans as they have taken their relationship to a way high level.

The couple have been seen every now and then together with Teddy A yet to be pictured with his baby mama as it is now possible that Bambam is now the custodian of his heart.

Bambam had earlier issued a statement warning every other lady and even Teddy’s Baby mama that she is not ready to share her new man with any other lady.

In a new photo released by this two, they appeared to be having their wedding in this beautiful photo shoot.

Teddy A stepped out in a blue suit which matches perfectly on him and Bambam had worn a blue gown to compliment her man.

This two are getting stronger with every passing day and it will not be of surprise if by tomorrow it is reported that they are now married or Bambam is now a baby mama.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/is-teddy-and-bambam-having-their.html

Re: Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) by Awaitingkopa(f): 3:32pm On May 04, 2018
Shior

1 Like

Re: Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) by gameboy727(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2018
Simple photoshoot na im OP write epistle about marriage for. They look good though
Re: Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2018
My observations:

So what exactly is this lady good for apart from posing for pictures ?

The gentleman has more jewelery than the woman and his hair is identical to my grandmas coiffure in 1956... men are no longer differentiable from women, and I understand he is a pilot. Correction, I am told this is the musician (as if that justifies the female hair do) hmmmm.

Is this the generation we are hoping on to rescue Nigeria ?
They need to both go and achieve something worthwhile with their 15 minutes of fame.

#Get your PVC O Nigerian youth.
Re: Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) by Newboss(m): 4:01am On May 05, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
My observations:

So what exactly is this lady good for apart from posing for pictures ?

The gentleman has more jewelery than the woman and his hair is identical to my grandmas coiffure in 1956... men are no longer differentiable from women, and I understand he is a pilot. hmmmm.

Is this the generation we are hoping on to rescue Nigeria ?
They need to both go and achieve something worthwhile with their 15 minutes of fame.

#Get your PVC O Nigerian youth.
#Ignorance

It's a horrible thing! angry

Google should have saved this show of ignorance! angry

But Google is just a robot! angry

Yeah, your observation is marred with ignorance! angry

Opp... He's just a musician BTW! angry
Re: Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:14am On May 05, 2018
Newboss:
#Ignorance

It's a horrible thing! angry

Google should have saved this show of ignorance! angry

But Google is just a robot! angry

Yeah, your observation is marred with ignorance! angry

Opp... He's just a musician BTW! angry

I freely admit I know little about BBN. Now can you tell me how these people could ever possibly be good role models for young Nigerians ?
Re: Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) by otimothy(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2018
Forgive me as I may be wrong, however of what value are these people, picture and the original posters write up?

(1) (Reply)

'No Forming- Tiwa Savage Ties Wrapper While Working On New Song in The Kitchen(p / Rapper Davolee Shares Suicide Photo and Video Of Pelepele, Mourn Him / I Wont Cook For My Future Hubby, I Am A Whole Square Meal –actress Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.