Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,961 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Want Help On How To Buy And Ship Car To Nigeria From USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want Help On How To Buy And Ship Car To Nigeria From USA (373 Views)

Truck and Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI) / Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price / Buy And Ship Cars At Low Cost From Germany, USA & United Arab Emirate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Help On How To Buy And Ship Car To Nigeria From USA by naijaceo: 3:33pm On May 04, 2018
Good day my people, please I saw some nice rides on www.copart.com and I wish to buy one from there.

Pls, I need help and full details on how to buy, pay, ship and clear the car in Lagos (if only it's possible though to do all this without an agent)

I'm sure any info given here will help me and many others now and in future.

Thank you all and God bless.... Happy Weekend!!!
Re: I Want Help On How To Buy And Ship Car To Nigeria From USA by polimaf(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2018
naijaceo:
Good day my people, please I saw some nice rides on www.copart.com and I wish to buy one from there.

Pls, I need help and full details on how to buy, pay, ship and clear the car in Lagos (if only it's possible though to do all this without an agent)

I'm sure any info given here will help me and many others now and in future.

Thank you all and God bless.... Happy Weekend!!!
Hello, the process is not like auction export, to curb fraudulent activities, they require a registered business name. message me on whatsapp let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

2009 Toyota Camry Few Months Registered For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / Clean Mint 2016 Toyota Highlander Xle@15m Asking / Toks 2014 Toyota Camry LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.