Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Funny This Our Kids Ever Say - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny This Our Kids Ever Say (731 Views)

So Funny This Naija Oyinbo Has A Message For All Girls Wey Dey Form / So Funny And Sad!! This Is Why Our Kids Needs To Goto School (watch This Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny This Our Kids Ever Say by Vidamia(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2018
There are two occasions that my 5yr old boy said these::::
He draw two pics and he brought it to me and I asked him who are in this picture, he said the first one is grandpa and the second one is grandma. I asked him why this one is grandma, he said because she has BREAST........
another one is that he came to me and said dad, I don't want to get older. I was scared and asked him why. He said because he don't want to be washing plates like his elder brother.....

Add yours.........

(1) (Reply)

“I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To / Umu Nwanyi, Is Your Nyash Flat? Then Come And Read This O / Watch This And Laugh Loud Yahoo Boys Vs Kojo|ghenghenjokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.