Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / i (716 Views)

I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% / Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man / I Am A Proud African. I Am Not Nigerian, I Am Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
All
Re: i by nwaanambra1(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2018
Drlouis415:
[s]All these group agitating for Biafra should know there are many Igbo's who do not support your course. I am Nigerian and Biafra are the biggest losers from 2018-2035.

You talk war like you have seen one before. most of you don't have properties neither do you have any money in ur acct. I understand your idleness.

you think war is a cult fight. All involved in this pursuit is nothing but blood and death. Count us out[/s]

8 Likes

Re: i by PenlsCaP: 7:03pm On May 04, 2018
ဩဪ၌၍ဏညဋဌဌဌဆစဃဏဘဗဗဗဎဗ်၏်ဏဘဘမ််််ရဗ်ဖမဍဘ်ဏ်ဏမ.com
Re: i by PenlsCaP: 7:03pm On May 04, 2018
ဩဪ၌၍ဏညဋဌဌဌဆစဃဏဘဗဗဗဎဗ်၏်ဏဘဘမ််််ရဗ်ဖမဍဘ်ဏ်ဏမ
Re: i by Luckianti(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2018
Must you insult those who has the mind to figth for justice and freedom in the cause of announcing your cowardice and efulefuism? I wonder how much you think you have and what gave you the impression that you are richer than everyone in support of Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: i by Reelectbuhari: 7:10pm On May 04, 2018
OK we done hear.,....THREAD CLOSED

2 Likes

Re: i by Preshy561(f): 7:13pm On May 04, 2018
[s]
Drlouis415:
All these group agitating for Biafra should know there are many Igbo's who do not support your course. I am Nigerian and Biafra are the biggest losers from 2018-2035.

You talk war like you have seen one before. most of you don't have properties neither do you have any money in ur acct. I understand your idleness.

you think war is a cult fight. All involved in this pursuit is nothing but blood and death. Count us out
[/s]
ever since ipob topics reduced,you guys reduced in your obsession towards Igbos,now you have started again cos of sit at home order.

don't go and identify with your tribe,keep begging for unity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: i by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 04, 2018
Count Yyeske out too.
Re: i by Lajet: 7:28pm On May 04, 2018
Drlouis415:
All these group agitating for Biafra should know there are many Igbo's who do not support your course. I am Nigerian and Biafra are the biggest losers from 2018-2035.

you think war is a cult fight. All involved in this pursuit is nothing but blood and death. Count us out

Keep on deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: i by mpianya39(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
Drlouis415:

You this igbo man wey e ancestors fall from sky grin grin grin

Oduduwa republic must come cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: i by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2018
mpianya39:
You this igbo man wey e ancestors fall from sky grin grin grin

Oduduwa republic must come cheesy cheesy

If Afonja fell from the sky won't His back pain him..lol
Re: i by gidgiddy: 8:03pm On May 04, 2018
Drlouis415:

Stop talking like an ignorant person. It is your right not to want Biafra. It is your right to reject Biafra. However, you must be a democrat wether you like it or not. The Biafran agitators don't want war, they want referendum. In the referendum, those who want Biafra and those who don't want it will vote, whoever is majority carries the day

Igbos did not vote for Buhari, but majority voted for him and Igbos had to follow the will of the majority.

What we need is referendum to settle this matter

2 Likes

Re: i by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2018
In the history of slavery, for example in America, there were slaves who did not support freedom; so you are not alone. Leave Biafra for those who want it.

2 Likes

Re: i by Ojiofor: 8:09pm On May 04, 2018
Drlouis415:
[s]All these group agitating for Biafra should know there are many Igbo's who do not support your course. I am Nigerian and Biafra are the biggest losers from 2018-2035.

you think war is a cult fight. All involved in this pursuit is nothing but blood and death. Count us out[/s]

Op how many thread have opened to condemn Fulani herdsmen terrorism against the good people of this country?
If you didn't shame on you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: i by mpianya39(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2018
Drlouis415:

If Afonja fell from the sky won't His back pain him..lol

No! He has a soft brown zinc to fall on top grin grin

1 Like

Re: i by enemybulldozer(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2018
Drlouis415:

You are not Igbo and can never be! Igbos don't reason the way you do

2 Likes

Re: i by mpianya39(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You are not Igbo and can never be! Igbos don't reason the way you do
Na Gombe state boy be that na grin grin grin
Re: i by DocHMD: 8:24pm On May 04, 2018
Yes you are a yoromuslim ibo.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Secretary General Of The Unted Nation By Timi Frank / President Buhari Arrives To A Fanfare In Morocco (photos) / APC Supporter Shot In the Head In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.