Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Has Happened To 100 Naira Note? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Has Happened To 100 Naira Note? (1129 Views)

What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? / Godwin Emefiele, How Hard Is It To Print New 100 Naira Notes?! Educate Us!! / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To 100 Naira Note? by pol23: 6:44pm On May 04, 2018
Ever since Muric says they want another 100 naira with Arabic on it...
Every 100 naira bill I have seen is like tissue paper.

Re: What Has Happened To 100 Naira Note? by pol23: 7:12pm On May 04, 2018
More

Re: What Has Happened To 100 Naira Note? by Dewze(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2018
Honestly, it is a serious issue that Nigerians are refusing to talk about, for God knows why. Every single N100 note that entered my hands today was torn and almost worn out. The government is refusing to talk about or address it because the people that matter are refusing to talk about it, the people that matter won't talk about it because they don't even use it in the first place and so they do not care, it does not affect them.

If there is an understandable reason why it is like this, the government should at least be humble enough to explain to us.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To 100 Naira Note? by pol23: 7:55pm On May 04, 2018
Buhari is not a religion bigot they say.

(1) (Reply)

Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today / Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. / Jumia Scam - Stay Away From Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.