Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

am i The Only One Noticing This?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / am i The Only One Noticing This?? (1167 Views)

Dear Nigerian, Have you not been Noticing / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch / Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

am i The Only One Noticing This?? by lawalosky(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2018
please am not trying to be tribalistic here.
but the truth be told.
guys Have you also noticed that Benue has been quiet since Tashaku's arrest?
anyway.
Progress is a process no matter the procedure taking.
We shall know the truth soon..
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless Benue state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by jerryunit48: 7:43pm On May 04, 2018
You actually wanted to say “ am I ...”

1 Like

Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by rifasenate11(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2018
OP, I noticed that too.. does it mean that he knows about the killings, a thread reported that army arrested 92 Fulani herdsmen and all these is coming after Trump warned Buhari that US will not sit and watch the killing of Christians in Nigeria.. so to speak, Buhari ordered the killings to stop and arrested that man as a scape goat... that means Trump and the US knows that Buhari is the commander in chief of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen...

God bless Nigeria
God punish Buhari

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by alezzy13: 8:08pm On May 04, 2018
rifasenate11:
OP, I noticed that too.. does it mean that he knows about the killings, a thread reported that army arrested 92 Fulani herdsmen and all these is coming after Trump warned Buhari that US will not sit and watch the killing of Christians in Nigeria.. so to speak, Buhari ordered the killings to stop and arrested that man as a scape goat... that means Trump and the US knows that Buhari is the commander in chief of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen...

God bless Nigeria
God punish Buhari

Pls shut up

4 Likes

Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by lawalosky(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2018
jerryunit48:
You actually wanted to say “ am I ...”
10x i concur. ..
Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by lawalosky(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2018
rifasenate11:

God bless Nigeria
God punish Buhari
honestly whether it is Pbuhari or no Pbuhari.
all i ask for is let there be peace in benue state.

1 Like

Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2018
lawalosky:
but the truth be told.
anyway.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless Benue state
people have been saying this since 2000bc.
One naija is fraud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by lawalosky(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2018
abdelrahman:
people have been saying this since 2000bc.
One naija is fraud
whether it is froud or not...
life must go on....

1 Like

Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by Ojiofor: 10:33pm On May 04, 2018
lawalosky:
but the truth be told.
anyway.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless Benue state

Benue became quiet after Buhari was summoned to Washington DC by POTUS Trump and warned him seriously to stop killing christians or other wise......you know whats up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by lawalosky(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

Benue became quiet after Buhari was summoned to Washington DC by POTUS Trump and warned him seriously to stop killing christians or other wise......you know whats up.
let hope it is so... my brother. .
Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by SalamRushdie: 10:49pm On May 04, 2018
lawalosky:
but the truth be told.
anyway.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless Benue state

You are too naive and shallow bro ...whats ur IQ again man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: am i The Only One Noticing This?? by Workingdays: 9:34am On May 05, 2018
rifasenate11:

God bless Nigeria
God punish Buhari
Not only that, herdmen crosses there bandary by attacking Church and killing of priest and other worshippers in church which brought about protests by CHRISTIANS accross the nation.

(1) (Reply)

Should Omo Agege Be Made The Senate President In 2019? / APC Crisis Deepens As Dogara, 9 Others Drag Oyegun To Court Over Congresses / Evidence That Gej Did Not Starts & Complete Any Project During His Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.