Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects (7014 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by BetaThings: 12:15pm On May 05, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You obviously have zero information on what happened and it's unfortunate I have to school you before you infect others with your ignorance.

Some robbers operated in Offa on the 5th of April. In the course of their operation, they collected the phones of their victims before leaving. After the robbery, the robbers gave the phones to their girlfriends telling them the phones were fairly used phones.

Subsequently, Policemen traced the phones and some were found with the girlfriends of the robbers. That particular video was found in the phone of one of the girlfriends of the robbers.

Actually, I will not blame the person you quoted
He is crediting the robbers with a higher IQ than they possess

Okoyeebos:

The guy in that video bathing with wine is Kayode Opadokun. He recently served a prison term for armed robbery and is a resident of Offa. In fact, his father had threatened to disown him on account of his criminal antecedents.
Kayode Opadokun was arrested with other persons and he owned up to his participation in the robbery.

I pity his dad, Ayo Opadokun of NADECO
Given the savagery of their deeds, it will be a travesty of justice for these people to be alive by May next year
Accelerate the process and let us stop breathing the same air with us
Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by lindacooky(f): 12:53pm On May 05, 2018
@ AprokoGirl

Pls do your work ...seems mynd44 etc are sleeping.

Share with Nigeria police on Twitter etc to decide if those are the people in the wanted pics or not.

The bridge of the nose in the first pic was the giveaway clue to match up the pics.
Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by Sammyashol(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You obviously have zero information on what happened and it's unfortunate I have to school you before you infect others with your ignorance.

Some robbers operated in Offa on the 5th of April. In the course of their operation, they collected the phones of their victims before leaving. After the robbery, the robbers gave the phones to their girlfriends telling them the phones were fairly used phones.

Subsequently, Policemen traced the phones and some were found with the girlfriends of the robbers. That particular video was found in the phone of one of the girlfriends of the robbers.

The guy in that video bathing with wine is Kayode Opadokun. He recently served a prison term for armed robbery and is a resident of Offa. In fact, his father had threatened to disown him on account of his criminal antecedents.

Kayode Opadokun was arrested with other persons and he owned up to his participation in the robbery.

You should learn to read wide and not jump into matters above your understanding.
In this case I'm sorry to say it that you are the ignorant one here, Kayode Opadokun may be involved but he's not in those pictures, You just come to social media and bully people anyhow, don't bother arguing because I know Kayode Opadokun and his Dad in person, he don't do dreads, his Dad use a land rover SUV, I know their house, I know the church they attend, his father usually organise a Carol service every December and I do attend. So don't bother arguing with me on this one because I'm gonna knock you down with facts. Horus come back here

1 Like

Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by Sammyashol(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2018
lindacooky:
@ AprokoGirl

Pls do your work ...seems my.nd44 etc are sleeping.

Share with Nigeria police on Twitter etc to decide if those are the people in the wanted pics or not.

The bridge of the nose in the first pic was the giveaway clue to match up the pics.
LMAO are you sure with facts, police won't tell you it's a mistake o.
Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by balaclava: 5:12pm On May 05, 2018
Kayode Opadokun

Is the only thing I am reading here
Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by jaychubi: 7:39pm On May 05, 2018
Every suspect shld be arrested esp d idiot bathing with expensive wine
Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by Nobody: 7:50am On May 08, 2018
GreyLaw:
Animals whose lives will never end well. Very heartless things who arent worthy of being human.

They will be caught. What better than an electric chair for them?

Tie them to a pole in the middle of Offa, then use a dull blade to give them a C section with no anesthesia.
Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by ImaIma1(f): 11:21am On May 08, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You should learn to read wide and not jump into matters above your understanding.

How foolish of them to take phones that can be traced easily. Thank God for their foolishness
Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by gwmlogistic: 3:45pm On May 08, 2018
yoged:
The first guy been poured champagne has already been arrested. His name is opadokun kayode (name on facebook). He pics isn't on the CCTV footage been released
Just out of curiosity checked his fb page can't see the resemblance, but I did notice he is a cultists from his post. Hopefully they got the right guy
Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by BetaThings: 8:23pm On May 08, 2018
This twitter post here says he is Michael Adikwu, a policemen dismissed in 2012

https://twitter.com/emmaikumeh/status/993774826924990467
Re: Real Possible Pictures Of Offa Armed Bank Robbery Suspects by gonkin(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2018
Na so gboy dey do. Wowo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Thieves Caught And Raped By A Notorious Gay Rapist / Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps / NNPCL Deal: Repaying $3.3bn Loan With $12bn Crude Oil By FG Is Puzzling! - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.