Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo (456 Views)

Buhari Govt Feeds 9m Children Daily, 1.2m Benefitted From Cash Transfer – PYO / Fg Is Taking Proactive Measures To Resolve Apapa Gridlock – Vp Osinbajo / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by MissEdified(f): 9:41pm On May 04, 2018

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, on Friday said that about 7.6 million children in 22 states across the country were being fed daily under the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP).

Osinbajo made this known in Akure during an interactive session with beneficiaries of the NHGSFP and inspection of the N-Power Programme at Alagbaka Estate Primary School, Akure.

He explained that the purpose of NHGSFP was to ensure that children in public primary schools across the country would have at least one very good meal daily.

The vice president, who had lunch with the pupils, added that the meal would improve the children’s health, boost farming in the country and create job opportunities for some people.

“I have tasted the food myself and I think it is the quite nice,” he said.

Osinbajo said that another set of 300,000 Nigerian youths were to be engaged in the N-power programme.

He explained that the new set of beneficiaries would teach in public primary schools, pointing out that 200,000 graduates were already benefiting from the programme.

He described the N-Power programme as a very compelling testimony.

The market stalls are fitted with solar panels which supply lights as an alternate source of energy.

http://newshelm.ng/how-we-feed-7-6m-children-daily-vp-osinbajo/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by chukslawrence(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2018
ok
Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:50pm On May 04, 2018
Lies can't take one anywhere

I swear down
And to believe this idiot calls himself a pastor is embarrassing to me as a Christian....

Apc is a conglomeration of liars and thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by papoudaupolos: 9:52pm On May 04, 2018
The government should take of the Education .
The parents should take care of their children.

Good Education will fix the children, the parent and the government.
Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by Chizuru01(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2018
How Pastor Osi and his Oga speaks everyday...

Believe and be doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by CoolFreeday(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2018
God bless my President and His able VP
Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by SalamRushdie: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
People will definitely be jailed one day over this food scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by Redhot111(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2018
Osinbade is gradually becoming more foolish than his master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by kernel507: 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
This man has sold his soul for political office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by ManirBK: 10:33pm On May 04, 2018
Osinbanjo our next president after our gallant general BABA9ja
Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by Bodexman(m): 2:34am On May 05, 2018
I've been hearing this for a while now and none of the schools has ever come out to deny it, not even parents of the pupils. This simply implies that the feeding is real.

May God bless you for this initiative.
Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:25am On May 05, 2018
Really undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by Blackfire(m): 5:09am On May 05, 2018
I ask again is this man a pastor in RCCG?
Re: How We Feed 7.6m Children Daily – VP Osinbajo by asksteve(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2018
Did there parents tell u they can't feed their children?
Cluelessness at its peak.
All they are interested in is how to steal, kill n destroy.
As 4 Osinbanjo, u r just an example of a typical politician parading himself as a pastor, I wonder how Adeboye feels as his ordained pastor continues to defecate on the alter.
And I begin to imagine if after their term expires, he'll still go back to pastor a church under RCCG?
Den I'll know RCCG is really bleeped.

(1) (Reply)

Mob Protect Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy After Police Withdrew Men (VIDEO) / PHOTOS: Gov Ortom Decorates His Orderly Who Got Promoted To Inspector Rank / 2019 Election: I Can Face Any Force, Apc Ruining Nigeria – Atiku (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.