Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Need Advice On South Korea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice On South Korea (1419 Views)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Nigerians In South Korea / Any Available Info On South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On South Korea by usherroyal(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2010
pls i need advice on south korea,what is opportunity of get job as a student.in the area of development,how is that country rated?pls all contribution is welcome
Re: I Need Advice On South Korea by AGARIautos: 4:22pm On May 20, 2010
A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BE, IT'S THE FOURTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN ASIA AND CAN BE VERY COLD REALLY REALLY COLD. ALL THE BEST.
Re: I Need Advice On South Korea by lad1000: 5:21pm On May 20, 2010
I also applied to Seoul National University,South Korea while my cousins appplied to Korea advanced Institute of Science and Technology.How is their visa processing like.Im still expecting the admisssion results.Kaist admission results will be out 31st of May while that of seoul National university would be released online 18th of June,2010.my fear is just that i dont know much about their student visa processing.I'm also applying for Sweden Student Residence Permit.South Korea was my second choice because of the employment opportunities i was told they have.Moreover,i dont want to place my eggs in a basket.Any knowledgeable person about South Korea should post more relevant information.
Re: I Need Advice On South Korea by moonraker(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2010
@ poster

korea?? lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Advice On South Korea by usherroyal(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2010
i realy give kudos to those that made their own cotribution may God almighty continue to be with you all.i say thank you.more contributions is also welcome.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja / Nigerian Lady Made To Miss Her Emirates Flight Because She Didn’t..... / 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.