Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

"My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" (954 Views)

Lady Destroys Her Husband’s Car Over Alleged Infidelity In Ogun State (video) / Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" by HeWrites(m): 2:20am On May 05, 2018
A Twitter user took to the platform to narrate how her cousin was killed in the most gruesome way by her boyfriend.

She wrote;
"My cousin was stabbed repeatedly by her boyfriend who dumped her body at a grave yard when he realised she wasn't dead, he drove over her 10+ times. We couldn't dress her body for the funeral b/c all her bones were crushed."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/my-cousins-boyfriend-stabbed-her-ran-over-her-with-his-car-over-10-times-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" by SoapQueen(f): 2:37am On May 05, 2018
HeWrites:
A Twitter user took to the platform to narrate how her cousin was killed in the most gruesome way by her boyfriend.

She wrote;
"My cousin was stabbed repeatedly by her boyfriend who dumped her body at a grave yard when he realised she wasn't dead, he drove over her 10+ times. We couldn't dress her body for the funeral b/c all her bones were crushed."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/my-cousins-boyfriend-stabbed-her-ran-over-her-with-his-car-over-10-times-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

What is this world turning into? But how did you know that he "realised" she wasn't dead and ran over her? You even counted the number of times? Who was watching at the graveyard?

She might have a late cousin but I think she just wants to trend. Same way the cleaner lied to my former boss that her dad died suddenly and she had to travel, I was like ".but you told me your dad died 12years ago". She said " He died since, but I have to travel, everything fits"..

I may be wrong though.
It is well. RIP to the poor soul.

1 Like

Re: "My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" by blackpanthar: 2:37am On May 05, 2018
yes... THE OFFENCE that gave birth to this cruelty will never be mentioned.... some may even blame the guy BUT I BLAME THE LADY WHO DIED..... no guy suddenly does this.... he may have started from a SLAP.... yet she "KEPT ON LOVING" and thats where her funeral was inevitable.

1 Like

Re: "My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" by shadrama(m): 3:05am On May 05, 2018
when the guy da run over the girl, them da busy da count.
Re: "My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" by Nobody: 3:31am On May 05, 2018
This is crazy. What could've caused a quarrel that would lead to such a wicked act?

I know there are some exaggerated points in the story though.
Re: "My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" by daviesblaze(m): 5:08am On May 05, 2018
where is the evidence? like, no pictures or something?
Re: "My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" by Nobody: 5:35am On May 05, 2018
U nid proofs.. U cant just b name calling like dt tho.. Yankee ppu and wahala
Re: "My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" by dominique(f): 6:55am On May 05, 2018
They will come and defend this and say she's running her mouth or she ate his money.

I'm 95% positive that he's South African, too many crimes of passion are coming out of there in recent times. Just by ending relationship with some of them has cost some girls their lives.
Re: "My Cousin's Boyfriend Stabbed Her, Ran Over Her With His Car Over 10 Times" by greatface(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2018
grin

I think the person(s) standing, watching and counting as the guy ran over her 10 good times are cruel and more gruesome than the murderer boyfriend himself.

They should go to court of law with evidence rather than seeking social media attention.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Dies After Being Beaten Mercilessly By Her Husband. Photos / ABOMINATION!! Heartless Woman Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive(Photos) / Goat Escapes Being Used As Sacrifice In Black Magic Witchcraft Rituals In Cape T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.