Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? (1849 Views)

Easy Accessibility To Quality Hygiene Products / Quality Hygiene Products Ready For You / Jumia, Procter & Gamble Partner To Provide Easy Access To Hygiene Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 2:57am On May 05, 2018
Well,it's 10:00am in China,your time around 3:00am.
I know you are sleeping.So when your sunrise comes,pls keep positive to face another brand new day.

Today is Saturday.It's a weekend,but I need to work because I live a serious life.In my opinion,better work,better life.

Ok,let me introduce myself.My name is Kat Hong,an ordinary being in my hometown,in my city,in my country also in the world.My work is importing and exporting all kinds of raw meterials of hygiene industry such as Nonwoven,PE Film,Fluff Pulp,SAP(Super Absorbent Polymer),Tissue,Hot Melt Adhensive etc.ALSO the machines and spare parts of Baby Diapers/Pull-ups,Adult Diapers/Nappies,Lady Sanitary Napkins/Under Pads/Panty Liners.

Oh,you must be very dizzy after reading my introduction.I apologize!

If you have any interest on these items,just reply this post,I will read ASAP.

See you next time.

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 2:05am On May 07, 2018
It's 9:00am in China,your time around 2:00am.
I know you are sleeping.So when your sunrise comes,pls keep positive to face another brand new day.

Today I went to our workshop to do QC job for my order.QC is short from QUALITY CONTROL.Although my orginal work position is INTERNATIONAL SALESWOMAN ,it's still wonderful to do QC sometimes.Through this procedure,I can acknowlege the main details about the orders.All in all,as a international saleswomen,my mission is to gurantee the quality and quantity of the raw materials or finished products in hygiene industry for my clients.

Well,If you have any interest on these items,just reply the topic post,I will read ASAP.Thank you.

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 2:51am On May 07, 2018
Being Continued.
In this reply by my own,the sapre parts call STACKER will be introduced to you,as the left side of first picture shows.my first step to do QC work is here.
In China,the developing level of STACKER is keep in premium place.It does't mean very expensive but means high quality.Actually,it's called"AUO STACKER"-----It helps workers to get comprehensive outlook from the finished products like baby diapers,baby pull-ups etc in order to find defects more quickly also certain the quantity to pack in bags.

Ok then,if you have any interest in buying STACKER or other products or materials in hygiene products,just reply the post,I will read ASAP.Thank you!

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 8:45am On May 07, 2018
Good Morning you,it's me again-Kat.Will you ask me any question relevant hygiene products?
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 9:28am On May 07, 2018
OfferBaby Pull-ups(Training Pants) with Premium Quality&Low Cost Price to Lagos.

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 10:58am On May 08, 2018
I keep updating,looking forwards for your visiting.
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 3:56am On May 10, 2018
Yesterday I just went to do inspections of container loading of BABY DIAPERS.This Item is economic level,high quality but fair price!

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 8:27am On May 10, 2018
Hey Brothers and Sisters,How are you ?
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 8:38am On May 10, 2018
Hey,did someone called me 5 minutes ago,phone number is +234 803 240 ****5?
Sorry I missed you call,if you see this post,pls just add my wechat Id: diaperhong
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by God4memi: 9:05am On May 10, 2018
Hey kat, I am interested please get back to me let do business
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 10:38am On May 10, 2018
Got it !
God4memi:
Hey kat, I am interested please get back to me let do business
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 1:40am On May 11, 2018
Good early morning friends,now it's 8:40am in China and your time 1:40am.
Few people keep awake there in your country,right?
Well,I should say good night.

See you in your morning.Bye
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 1:49am On May 11, 2018
I just finished in inspection of 1*20ft container loading with the raw materials for baby diapers .
For me,it's an adequate morning.For you,it's a good chance to do business with such a hard-working saleswoman in hygiene industry.
So,just contact me ,Im here waiting for you.

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 7:40am On May 11, 2018
Good morning ,sisters and brothers. We offer raw materials also finished products to Nigeria,welcome to inquirey.It cannot be better that you send me your relevant requirments first so that I can show you my price.Thanks.
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 9:24am On May 11, 2018
Hey,let me show you our showroom now.

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 1:48am On May 12, 2018
Hello everyone.here a simple catalogue shows to you for reference.It's not a quotation because the quantity and terms of delivery are not certained.So if you need the quotation,pls send me the detailed requirements about the item or items you want.

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 3:50am On May 12, 2018
Did anyone see me?
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 7:42am On May 14, 2018
Hello everyone.I have good news to share with you.It's one of my exporting order of baby diapers is done today.Thank you for the peopel who support me.Many thanks!
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 9:07am On May 14, 2018
See.This is our warehouse to keep the raw materials of Hygiene Products(including baby diapers/adult diapers etc).The raw materials are staying in order,pretty tidy,right?

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 7:24am On May 15, 2018
did you call baby diapers as PAMPERS?
I mean,PAMPERS is not a brand,but presents the baby diapers ,doesn't it ?
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 1:49am On May 16, 2018
Yeah!

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 7:35am On May 16, 2018
A high quality of raw material for baby diaper is called honeycomb nonwoven.It's used as frontal tape.
Do you like it?

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 1:40am On May 17, 2018
Well,it's 8:40am in China,your time around 1:40am.
Will you stay all night long ?Hah
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 3:37am On May 17, 2018
Dear friends,have you ever heard ANGEL COMMODITY COMPANY(NIG)LTD ?
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 8:59am On May 17, 2018
Look at us!

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 10:56am On May 17, 2018
a container loading filling with Fluff Pulp,Breathable back sheets,nonwoven fabric .
We will be your reliable supplier after you placing orders.
Just keep watching.

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 2:24am On May 18, 2018
You know what?All for babies,for all babies. tongue

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 8:31am On May 18, 2018
1*40HQ container of Baby diapers are loading to Xiamen Port

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 10:14am On May 19, 2018
Tests of baby diapers.To control the quality for the customers.

Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 3:52am On May 21, 2018
Did anyone call me yesterday ?The last four nos of the phone number is 0912?
Because of the jet leg,I didn't catch your all.
If you see this post,pls send me info by WhatsApp +86-17606002370 or E-mail:kat-hong@outlook.com
Ps. Please tell me your requirements of products when you need inquiry from me.Thank you soooooooo~much.
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 7:28am On May 22, 2018
Good morning everyone.How are you?
Re: what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? by elisechow(f): 10:39am On May 22, 2018
This is our working office,welcome you to visit us!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who can share Small Business Big Money By Akin Alabi / .. / Conquer The Forexmarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.