Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Make 1 Million Naira In A Month With Chrome Browser. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 1 Million Naira In A Month With Chrome Browser. (948 Views)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973 / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 1 Million Naira In A Month With Chrome Browser. by theophiokhai(m): 7:01am On May 05, 2018
Earn extra income while using Google Chrome and get over 1 Million Naira per month.

This opportunity is offered to you by Google and no Capital is required.

Get started by doing the following

FOR ANDROID

Step 1 – Make sure the phone has Google Chrome Browser

Step 2 – Connect to the Internet and Open Google Play Store

Step 3 – Download and Install Yandex Browser

Step 4 – Open Yandex Browser and Enter this link into your address bar ( check my signature for the registration link)

Step 5 – Click on “ADD TO CHROME” A message box will appear

Step 6 – Click on “ADD EXTENSION” then wait for a while for a new tab displaying 0.000000000000 to open.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE PROMPTED TO ADD CRYPTO SEARCH TO CROME, DO SO AND ADD IT`S EXTENSION, THEN CLOSE THE NEW TABS AND RETURN TO THE TAB WITH 0.000000000000

Step 7 – Click on “LOGIN”

Step 8 – Select Facebook or Google to login with your Facebook account or Gmail account

Step 9 – Login and click “CONTINUE OR ALLOW” THEN RETURN TO THE TAB DISPLAYING 0.000000000000

EACH TIME YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET, OPEN YOUR YANDEX BROWSER AND OPEN CRYPTO TAB SO THAT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING FREE BITCOIN FOR SUPPORTING THE BITCOIN NETWORK WITH THE PROCESSOR OF YOUR PHONE.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BITCOIN WALLET FOR WITHDRAWALS, I URGE YOU TO CREATE ON AN ACCOUNT WITH luno BECAUSE THEY WILL GIVE YOU AN ACCOUNT WITH NAIRA AND BITCOINT WALLET WHICH MAKES IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOIN TO NAIRA.

FOR WINDOWS

Step 1 – Connect to the Internet

Step 2 – Open Google Chrome

Step 3 – Enter this link into your address bar( check my signature for the registration link)

Step 4 – Click on “ADD TO CHROME” A message box will appear

Step 5 – Click on “ADD EXTENSION” then wait for a while for a new tab to appear

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS MESSAGE BOX OR A NEW TAB AFTER A LONG TIME, UPDATE YOUR GOOGLE CHROME AND REPEAT STEP 3 AND STEP 4.

Step 6 – Click on the Menu Panel at the top-right corner of the new tab, then Click “LOGIN”

Step 7 – Select Facebook or Google to login with your Facebook account or Gmail account

Step 8 – Login and click “CONTINUE OR ALLOW”

EACH TIME YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET, OPEN YOUR GOOGLE CHROME SO THAT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING FREE BITCOIN FOR SUPPORTING THE BITCOIN NETWORK WITH THE PROCESSOR OF YOUR PC.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BITCOIN WALLET FOR WITHDRAWALS, I URGE YOU TO CREATE ON AN ACCOUNT WITH luno BECAUSE THEY WILL GIVE YOU AN ACCOUNT WITH NAIRA AND BITCOINT WALLET WHICH MAKES IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOIN TO NAIRA.

FOR MORE DETAILS ( Check my signature and contact me)
Re: Make 1 Million Naira In A Month With Chrome Browser. by daddio(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2018
Pls have you received payment on this?
Thanks
Re: Make 1 Million Naira In A Month With Chrome Browser. by God4memi: 12:25pm On May 05, 2018
Please share screen shot of your payment account here
Re: Make 1 Million Naira In A Month With Chrome Browser. by felixinfinity(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2018
Kindly show proof of payment ( not earnings. from your back office/dashboard)?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data - Mtn Subscribers Only / Keke Nappep Business / Puff Puff Machine For 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.