Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women (4435 Views)

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Amagite2: 7:02am On May 05, 2018
Aside from music, DJ Khaled is well known for being a motivational social media star. It appears, however, that there is one thing he doesn’t quite give his all to.

On Friday, clips began recirculating of an interview he gave The Breakfast Club in 2015, in which he explains that he doesn’t perform MouthAction on women.

A woman should praise the man — the king” he says.

If you holding it down for your woman I feel like the woman should praise. And a man should praise the queen. But you know, my way of praising is called, ha-ha, ‘How was dinner?’, ‘You like the house you living in? You like all them clothes you getting? I’m taking care of your family, I’m taking care of my family…’ You know, I’m putting in the work.

So, you’re saying you don’t go down? the interviewer clarified.

Nahhh. Never!” he answered, and then he said “I don’t DO that,” multiple times, before clarifying that it would not be okay if a woman refused to go down on him.

It’s different rules for men. You gotta understand, we the king. There’s some things that y’all might not wanna do, but it got to get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/dj-khaled-explains-why-he-doesnt-perform-oral-sex-on-women.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by axcer: 7:03am On May 05, 2018
Better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by itspzpics(m): 7:03am On May 05, 2018
Lol
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Nobody: 7:19am On May 05, 2018
shocked

Bring any lady to me, let me suck off her pussy.. no matter how smelly it is, i don't give any flying Bleep.

itid anem!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by smartxyz(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2018
Mmmmmm
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by makydebbie(f): 7:28am On May 05, 2018
Dj Khalid, do you know two heads are better than one round?

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Imagine expecting head from your woman and you won't give her head. Let me mind my business abeg.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Ishilove: 7:34am On May 05, 2018
makydebbie:

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Imagine expecting head from your woman and you won't give her head. Let me mind my business abeg.
Let there be no head. It's disgusting

10 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by princechurchill(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2018
We the king that's a word

6 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by IamD18: 7:40am On May 05, 2018
crazysaint:
shocked

Bring any lady to me, let me suck off her pussy.. no matter how smelly it is, i don't give any flying Bleep.

itid anem!

RIP

We will not miss you.

15 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by princfred(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2018
Now that how kings roll. I feel the fun or pleasure in this giving head thing is mainly derived or based on the sense of absolute domination and acceptance the one being headed feels. Other forms of domination can be used give the head lover compensation to satisfy such sexual quest for absolute domination and acceptance.
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by makydebbie(f): 7:44am On May 05, 2018
Ishilove:

Different strokes. It's important to me. lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by princfred(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2018
Ishilove:

No use the head matter joke with m-debie o. grin She like am pass dicksion sef. I wonder why she is not a full blown lesbo for the love of head after all what do lesbos do if not lick, poke, eat and suck? That's why i believe the erotic pleasure from receiving head is much more from absolutely dominating the opposite sex and not just being licked or eaten out. undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Ishilove: 7:45am On May 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Different strokes. It's important to me. lipsrsealed
I think it's awkward embarassed

4 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by makydebbie(f): 8:01am On May 05, 2018
Ishilove:

You're talking about giving or receiving?
I think it's the most beautiful thing about fore.play. embarassed

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Nobody: 8:03am On May 05, 2018
Ishilove:

missionary woman
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2018
Ishilove:

If i give you head, you will go to church and give a testimony..

9 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Thegamingorca(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2018
Ishilove:

But head is the salt seasoning of sex.

How do you do without it

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by princfred(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2018
oyb:

missionary woman
for this century?
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Thegamingorca(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2018
Ishilove:

sad not really.

Stop turning off the lights while doing pls
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by princfred(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2018
The erotic pleasure in giving and receiving head is derived more from the sense of master-slave sexual fetish than the act itself.

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by NLevents: 8:30am On May 05, 2018
makydebbie:
You're talking about giving or receiving?
I think it's the most beautiful thing about fore.play. embarassed
cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Nobody: 8:31am On May 05, 2018
makydebbie:

you too like head gan, I guess if ur bf isn't good at it you will dump his ass i swaer

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Tamarapetty(f): 8:33am On May 05, 2018
which wan is HEAD again
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by unknownsolja: 8:33am On May 05, 2018
Amagite2:
Aside from music, DJ Khaled is well known for being a motivational social media star. It appears, however, that there is one thing he doesn’t quite give his all to.

On Friday, clips began recirculating of an interview he gave The Breakfast Club in 2015, in which he explains that he doesn’t perform MouthAction on women.

A woman should praise the man — the king” he says.

If you holding it down for your woman I feel like the woman should praise. And a man should praise the queen. But you know, my way of praising is called, ha-ha, ‘How was dinner?’, ‘You like the house you living in? You like all them clothes you getting? I’m taking care of your family, I’m taking care of my family…’ You know, I’m putting in the work.

So, you’re saying you don’t go down? the interviewer clarified.

Nahhh. Never!” he answered, and then he said “I don’t DO that,” multiple times, before clarifying that it would not be okay if a woman refused to go down on him.

It’s different rules for men. You gotta understand, we the king. There’s some things that y’all might not wanna do, but it got to get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/dj-khaled-explains-why-he-doesnt-perform-oral-sex-on-women.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by princfred(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
which wan is HEAD again
Head is that thing you like so much.

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Twoclans(f): 8:45am On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
If i give you head, you will go to church and give a testimony..

cc makydebbie

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Twoclans(f): 8:47am On May 05, 2018
makydebbie:

Abeg dont mind dj khalid. lipsrsealed

Just like you said i better mind my business this beautifull morning .
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by anibirelawal(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2018
makydebbie:

His personal choice bro , not yours!
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by cerowo(f): 8:54am On May 05, 2018
Lol... it's crazy as Bleep

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by Nobody: 8:54am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:

cc makydebbie
I will soon take her to warri for a head concert..

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by makydebbie(f): 8:59am On May 05, 2018
NLevents:

cheesy
Lol lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Khaled Explains Why He Doesn’t Perform MouthAction On Women by makydebbie(f): 9:01am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Abeg dont mind dj khalid. lipsrsealed

Just like you said i better mind my business this beautifull morning .
Exactly babe, this is not our business/problem.

A beautiful breathtakingly and heart-stopping head fall on you this beautiful morning. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Chioma Goodhair Shows Off Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos / PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Goes For A Workout Without Wearing ……... / PHOTOS Of The $21 Million Home Acquired By KANYE And Kim West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.