Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] (1077 Views)

Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by Gistusmore: 9:06am On May 05, 2018
Popular rapper Yung6ix’s deejay, DJ Timmy has been allegedly accused by a slay queen of patronising her and not paying her her dues.
According to gistreel.com, the lady claimed they both had sex together and though he had been acting funny before the deed, he still refused to pay her after having fun with her. She then decided to call him out on social media.
The heartbroken lady who cried out about the foul play wrote;

A week ago I met Dj Timmy, Yung6ix Dj, at a club on the Lagos Island. He approached and we discuss about how much he was going to pay me. We went to his crib.
At his crib, I did notice he was acting funny. He later slept with me and by morning he drove to the atm saying he was not with cash and stuff. When we got to the atm, he was not able to get cash from the machine. He then took me to a restaurant and left me there. I can’t be allowed to enter his estate until he calls the security for permission. I have video and pictures I took when I noticed he was acting funny.
I sent him a dm and he has been avoiding my dm. I want the world to know the kind of person he is.”

DJ Timmy and the lady are allegedly pictured together in bed.
The deejay has however not reacted to the accusation as efforts to reach him has proven futile.
Remember, Timmy once had an altercation with comedian Akpororo sometimes in 2017, with the deejay claiming he and his team had the Nood photos of the comedian and opened up on how she was being used as a sex slave by a man while at Lead City University in Ibadan.
DJ Timmy had written to Akpororo:
‘@akpororo nobody is scared of you on this side. You are a loser and a never do well. Your jokes will put you in trouble and will make you get shot. Watch your mouth and things you say about the king of the south @yung6ix.
PD of explicit dancers held your wife as a sex slave for over 4 years in LEADCITY UNIVERSITY and sold her to you and you have the guts to make jokes about SWAGGALOMO. The voice notes, pictures are all ready. You stay in in OKOKO , I am in AGBARA. We de wait you.’

Sources https://www.pyradic.com/Thread-Dj-Timmy-Slept-With-Me-Without-Paying-Slay-Queen-Calls-Out-Yun6ix-s-DJ-Photo

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by Gistusmore: 9:08am On May 05, 2018
Another photo below

Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by thorpido(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2018
Na wa o@the pictures in bed.
Slay queening no be work.
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by Nobody: 9:14am On May 05, 2018
mtchweee! lipsrsealed mtchweee!
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by Nobody: 9:20am On May 05, 2018
olosho work no be here, there can easily change it for you at any given time..
see as him de cuddle breast with out payment
pay her o
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by Olalan(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2018
Shame isn't in the dictionary of some girls,mandatory for the guy he's just plainly irresponsible for not keeping his part of the promise. Two irresponsible people
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by Omihanifa: 9:29am On May 05, 2018
Destiny looters don use this one
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by eyeview: 9:35am On May 05, 2018
Whats with this 'slay queen' of a thing? What i see here is a professional prostitute. A failed one at that.
Someone up there is right. Her destiny has been used that she even fails at getting paid as a prostitute.

Meanwhile, her parents must be so proud of her for what she has become
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by chriskosherbal(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2018
Come oooo but these babes these days get mind ooo

See as she snap am well

Better Assurance grin
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by Nobody: 10:15am On May 05, 2018
the term "slay queen" has been one of the word which has been destroyed beyond redeeming in social media

2 Likes

Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by Nobody: 10:20am On May 05, 2018
Hmmm....

Karma issa bitch. This DJ once slut-shamed and Called out Akpororo's wife. Maybe this is a set-up. The girl's story doesn't add up. Which one is 'took pics when he started behaving funny'? Just say Akpororo and his wife set you up to the guy with a story to bring him down.
He deserves it shaa...
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by linda190(f): 10:23am On May 05, 2018
All these small small young girls looking for paparrazi up and down should go and get married. Please we should learn to spread real infos, i make use of this app www.evrytin.com to get real info and also www.lukastech.ng

Na wa for we girls o!
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by oliidell(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2018
Never heard of him.
Re: Dj Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying -slay Queen Calls Out Yun6ix's DJ [photo] by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:45am On May 05, 2018
shocked shocked

and who is biased feminist blogger that hid the face of the hoe and left the guys face unclad?

That is why the feminist agenda will never come to light because women cannot manage power without being corrupt.

The will subject their male counterparts to rags and domestic slaves.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DJ Neptune – “greatness” Tracklist + Album (zip Download) / Tonto Dikeh Kinging On The Throne With Her Son / Endowed Nigerian Lady Electrocuted While Charging Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.