Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi (12412 Views)

Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Can Make The Economy Better ? / Buhari Handled Nnamdi Kanu's Issue With Deep Hatred For Ndi Igbo / Buhari Handled His Illness Different From Yaradua – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by SeyiOmoOba: 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
maximunimpact:
Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State has stated that no other president in the country has managed the nation’s economy better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

The governor spoke in Ibadan on Friday evening while receiving members of the National Congress Committee of APC at the Government House.

The News Agency of Nigeria(NAN) reports that the committee led by Alhaji Musa Aliyu were in the state for the ward congress of the APC scheduled to hold on Saturday

“I read Economics and Finance, and there is no economic theory that we have not read. The most important part of all the economic theory is leadership.

“And Nigeria is lucky to have that leadership. There is no president in Nigeria that has ever managed the economy like Buhari,” he said.

Ajimobi, who described the APC as the greatest party in Africa, said Buhari was the most credible president that Nigeria has ever produced.

“I was in one of Buhari’s delegation to London and when he was asked to speak he said ‘I have no money to distribute. All I have been selling is my integrity,” he said.

The governor said that Buhari has been able to maintain that integrity till date

“Politics is just a game that if God plays it, some people will abuse Him no matter the performance. I use to tell the president anytime I meet him not to worry people are abusing him.

“I told him that people abused Prophet Muhammed and Jesus Christ, who are godsend not to talk of us ordinary human beings. That is why God has created the world a binary one,” he said.

Ajimobi promised that the congress committee would not be influenced, assuring them of their support.

Earlier, Aliyu said the committee was in Ibadan on a national assignment of the party, which he said the committee would do satisfactorily.

He said that the party was known for internal democracy, adding such was the cardinal principle preached by Buhari, the leader of the party.

“We intend to work closely with the local chapters in achieving the desired success, so that the party will come out strongly,” he said.

NAN reports that on the committee were Hon Usman Ibrahim, Hon Mohammed Ibrahim, Hadjia Halima Jabiru and Mrs Fola Olasehinde.

Also in attendance were Chief Akin Oke, Oyo State APC Chairman and some House of Representative members from Oyo State.(NAN)

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/05/05/buhari-handled-economy-better-than-others-since-1999-ajimobi/

HE CAN SAY THAT, OYO STATE IS A WORSE CASE SCENARIO IN TERMS OF ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT.

OPPORTUNISTS EVERYWHERE!
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by SeyiOmoOba: 12:54pm On May 05, 2018
[quote author=maximunimpact post=67296737]Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State has stated that no other president in the country has managed the nation’s economy better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

The governor spoke in Ibadan on Friday evening while receiving members of the National Congress Committee of APC at the Government House.

The News Agency of Nigeria(NAN) reports that the committee led by Alhaji Musa Aliyu were in the state for the ward congress of the APC scheduled to hold on Saturday

“I read Economics and Finance, and there is no economic theory that we have not read. The most important part of all the economic theory is leadership.

“And Nigeria is lucky to have that leadership. There is no president in Nigeria that has ever managed the economy like Buhari,” he said.

Ajimobi, who described the APC as the greatest party in Africa, said Buhari was the most credible president that Nigeria has ever produced.

“I was in one of Buhari’s delegation to London and when he was asked to speak he said ‘I have no money to distribute. All I have been selling is my integrity,” he said.

The governor said that Buhari has been able to maintain that integrity till date

HE CAN SAY THAT, OYO STATE IS A WORSE CASE SCENARIO IN TERMS OF ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT.

OPPORTUNISTS EVERYWHERE!
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by Elliot2(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2018
To be sincere,pmb is better than obj n gej when it comes to d economy. But i don't like is in the way he handles security and national cohesion.
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2018
BenzEne1:

Hate speech......

You just summed up an entire ethnic group as cowards. You have figures to back this? Meanwhile Awolowo and Abiola weren't betrayals.
ur modas waist is ma favorite figure
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by IMASTEX: 1:05pm On May 05, 2018
Under the influence of alcohol
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by mitchelljnr(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2018
collinsVP:
I no say this Ajimobi follow de tell PMB say everything de ok.

PMB is not in touch with reality.

Those people cheering him play politics of interest.

You're now saying PMB is not aware of what's going on that they are deceiving him, but if it's GEJ you'll call him clueless.
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by brodalokie: 1:11pm On May 05, 2018
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour first then we talk... Jesus is not just an ordinary prophet. Jesus is God.

Stop mixing water and oil. Stop joining the church and state, the church of the living God has no business with the program of the state. In fact our message is to call out a people separated unto God and not nail then down to politics.
Our economy is beyond Nigeria and the world at large and Buhari is not the president of our country but Jesus.
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 05, 2018
Lol.. It's all politics, see this sh1t will definitely be on the page of news paper and in one way or the other, buhari will read it and smile.

Lol, they are only deceiving him till 2019.
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 05, 2018
AJIMOBI.. U DEY KWAZEEEE.. UR PAPA YANSH.. THUNDER AND SHANGO FIRE UR MOUTH

Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by YorubaAssasin: 1:23pm On May 05, 2018
This Ajimobi Fool should be erased from the face of earth! angry
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by Phoenix111: 1:46pm On May 05, 2018
I swear this Ajimobi is d worst thing dt ever happen to Oyo state after d 1980 omiyale flood. Quote mi and die. I be Ajorosun so u no fit c pass me here.
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by SalamRushdie: 2:23pm On May 05, 2018
Idrico:
How did you arrived at 13m job loss.

The NBS alludes that an average of 5 million jobs are being lost in the formal sector every year under Buharis leadership and has officially recorded about 10 million lost jobs in two years already so give and take Buhari is days away from hisbthird year being complete so that figure should be about 13 million if one is be very modest and please remember nobody has records of jobs lost in the informal sector which could even be double that .

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/23/jonathans-ex-aide-omokri-reacts-nbs-report-10m-nigerians-lost-jobs-buhari/
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by KingMicky3286: 2:28pm On May 05, 2018
maximunimpact:
Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State has stated that no other president in the country has managed the nation’s economy better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

The News Agency of Nigeria(NAN) reports that the committee led by Alhaji Musa Aliyu were in the state for the ward congress of the APC scheduled to hold on Saturday.

“Politics is just a game that if God plays it, some people will abuse Him no matter the performance. I use to tell the president anytime I meet him not to worry people are abusing him.

“I told him that people abused Prophet Muhammed and Jesus Christ, who are godsend not to talk of us ordinary human beings. That is why God has created the world a binary one,” he said.

Ajimobi promised that the congress committee would not be influenced, assuring them of their support.

Earlier, Aliyu said the committee was in Ibadan on a national assignment of the party, which he said the committee would do satisfactorily.

He said that the party was known for internal democracy, adding such was the cardinal principle preached by Buhari, the leader of the party.

“We intend to work closely with the local chapters in achieving the desired success, so that the party will come out strongly,” he said.

NAN reports that on the committee were Hon Usman Ibrahim, Hon Mohammed Ibrahim, Hadjia Halima Jabiru and Mrs Fola Olasehinde.

Also in attendance were Chief Akin Oke, Oyo State APC Chairman and some House of Representative members from Oyo State.(NAN)

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/05/05/buhari-handled-economy-better-than-others-since-1999-ajimobi/

NAFDAC should check Ajimobi's brain to see if it has expired or maybe he smoked Aso Rock Weed..
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by emi14: 2:37pm On May 05, 2018
eyeview:

Verily verily i say unto you, not one APC member will go to heaven. Nay, not one
Hahahahahahahaha..funny � you
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by emi14: 2:37pm On May 05, 2018
eyeview:

Verily verily i say unto you, not one APC member will go to heaven. Nay, not one
Hahahahahahahaha..funny you
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by Konze70: 2:40pm On May 05, 2018
Another ass licker
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by Ademascot: 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
Prov. 24:24
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by adesola89: 3:16pm On May 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The NBS alludes that an average of 5 million jobs are being lost in the formal sector every year under Buharis leadership and has officially recorded about 10 million lost jobs in two years already so give and take Buhari is days away from hisbthird year being complete so that figure should be about 13 million if one is be very modest and please remember nobody has records of jobs lost in the informal sector which could even be double that .

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/23/jonathans-ex-aide-omokri-reacts-nbs-report-10m-nigerians-lost-jobs-buhari/

it is good that you know how to quote statistics. But do you know what business cycle is all about in Economics? Do you care to check what happened to other economies that rely heavily on crude oil such as Angola and Venezuela between 2015 and now? Do you know that more than states in Nigeria found it difficult to pay workers salary as at May 2015? Do you know that bail out of more than 1 trillion naira was given to states to meet salary payment? Do you know that inflation has maintain downward trend for almost 10 months now as it was reported to be 13.34 last month and predicted to be 12.7 this month? Do you know how much was in Excel crude account prior to 2010 and how much was there in 2015? Since you believe NBS negative reports, I hope you will not doubt positive reports that comes from there?
For those who are reading, please don't let us waste the sacrifice we made in the last years, by being confused by some selfish element. Indian suffer before they could transformed there economies, the same for Asian tigers countries.
Please look critically into any argument before you come into conclusion so that you will not fall into the hands of Selfish and corrupt people.
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by Genilufoye: 3:19pm On May 05, 2018
This yeye Governor, always ranting nonsense with that stinky mouth
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by adesola89: 3:25pm On May 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

it is good that you know how to quote statistics. But do you know what business cycle is all about in Economics? Do you care to check what happened to other economies that rely heavily on crude oil such as Angola and Venezuela between 2015 and now? Do you know that more than states in Nigeria found it difficult to pay workers salary as at May 2015? Do you know that bail out of more than 1 trillion naira was given to states to meet salary payment? Do you know that inflation has maintain downward trend for almost 10 months now as it was reported to be 13.34 last month and predicted to be 12.7 this month? Do you know how much was in Excel crude account prior to 2010 and how much was there in 2015? Since you believe NBS negative reports, I hope you will not doubt positive reports that comes from there?
For those who are reading, please don't let us waste the sacrifice we made in the last years, by being confused by some selfish element. Indian suffer before they could transformed there economies, the same for Asian tigers countries.
So, don't confuse people with your biased comments.
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by surgical: 3:26pm On May 05, 2018
emmasege:
It's talks like this that make one think it's either some people are irredeemably insane or they're non-Nigerians.

Ajimobi didn't disappoint me because I know he belongs to one of the two categories.

How on earth could a sane person even conceive this, let alone utter this fallacy?
Did you noticed he has no proof to back his claims.just an expression of opinion that holds no water
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by degamemaster(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Over 13 million jobs lost , consistent sustained double digit inflation , total erosion of the Middle class , worst ranking in the Human develeopmentbindex in our history , for the first time Nigeria has the highest number of extremely poor people in both numbers and percentage ever recorded on earth , lowest life expectancy on earth today , worst infant mortality , worst healthcare on earth and worst access to electricity and potable water on earth.... Mr Ajimobi can you see that your are just being a foolish shameless sycophant and you clearly don't mean well for anyone except your US based family .

What more can one say? You have said it all..... going by the negative performance of buhari, one cannot argue that buhari has done what previous presidents couldn't do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by galaxy2020(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2018
This man is high on tramadol and codeine. What does Buhari know about economics?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by dbanjj1629(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2018
Soro niyen? Walahi this man is high on some liquor.
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by bankyteddy: 4:20pm On May 05, 2018
Bird of the Same feather.
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by collinsVP: 5:08pm On May 05, 2018
mitchelljnr:

You're now saying PMB is not aware of what's going on that they are deceiving him, but if it's GEJ you'll call him clueless.

I couldn't imagine what informed your post because I have never used such word on anyone.

I say things the way I see them
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by grandstar(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2018
This is utter nonsense.

Buhari senseless exchange control policies ran the economy aground causing a needless recession.

Sanusi has been unrelenting in condemning his policies. Just google it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by deji17: 5:45pm On May 05, 2018
Wailers are missing their looting days...

Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by Wiizzyy: 9:09pm On May 05, 2018
Ajimobi or watever z sufring frm chronic cluelessness..
Re: Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi by gudugudumeje: 9:12pm On May 05, 2018
Buhari's is not better in anyway.Same trend of import dependent,capitalist under-productivity trail,&inflation train model dat destroys domestic economy growth capacities is his lk has always been b4.Ajimobi must be day dreaming excdpt for single federal account...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits / More Dankwambo's Aides Dump PDP For APC / SERAP Asks Court To Slash Jumbo Allowances For Buhari, Govs, NASS Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.