Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Waec Coordination 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Coordination 2018 (3239 Views)

WAEC Coordination Begin July 12th, 2023, ALL You Need To Know / WAEC Coordination 2020 / WAEC Coordination Begins On The 31st Of May, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Coordination 2018 by patako: 9:16am On May 05, 2018
Please when are they going to start WAEC COORDINATION for 2018
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by nachious(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2018
I guess 2 weeks after the last paper or so. Waec exams is ongoing but will end on 15th may. This is if they haven't adopted the computer marking yet.
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by Nobody: 11:27am On May 17, 2018
i already got an invite. coordination starts 31st of May

1 Like

Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by nachious(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2018
ellad2k4eva:
you must have been a team leader, and you are correct. Main cordination starts first June ie Friday.
Coordination starts
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by Olami099(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2018
Can an unemployed graduate apply to and how can he or she go about the application. Thanks
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by imsettled2: 8:29pm On May 21, 2018
ellad2k4eva:

Bro, I was told to come n gate crash on DAT day but I don't know wat to expect pls can u furnish me wit info so I can prepare for it cos I want to be taken. Pls I need ur help.
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by deewhydoski(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2018
imsettled2:

Bro, I was told to come n gate crash on DAT day but I don't know wat to expect pls can u furnish me wit info so I can prepare for it cos I want to be taken. Pls I need ur help.
Take along your degree cert, Nysc cert, olevel and any valid Id card....original and copies....

1 Like

Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by imsettled2: 8:14pm On May 22, 2018
deewhydoski:

Take along your degree cert, Nysc cert, olevel and any valid Id card....original and copies....

Many thanks bro, pls will there be any written or oral interview?
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by deewhydoski(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2018
imsettled2:

Many thanks bro, pls will there be any written or oral interview?
Nothing like that.....this is how they do it, when u get to the centre locate where they re marking ur desire subject. When u get there u will meet gatecrashers like u, ask anymore if they re writing names, if they re u too do d same thing. The coordination might last for 3days depending on the subjects, and on the last day they will share all the parcel. Waec has there examiners in which they have sent messages too for marking, not all of them will show up and for those examiners that didn't show up there parcel will be given to gatecrashers... Note: they start with anyone(gatecrasher) with highest qualification. U will meet some gatecrasher with PGDE and Msc.....just pray that favour locate u....good luck to u bro
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by imsettled2: 10:01am On May 23, 2018
deewhydoski:

Nothing like that.....this is how they do it, when u get to the centre locate where they re marking ur desire subject. When u get there u will meet gatecrashers like u, ask anymore if they re writing names, if they re u too do d same thing. The coordination might last for 3days depending on the subjects, and on the last day they will share all the parcel. Waec has there examiners in which they have sent messages too for marking, not all of them will show up and for those examiners that didn't show up there parcel will be given to gatecrashers... Note: they start with anyone(gatecrasher) with highest qualification. U will meet some gatecrasher with PGDE and Msc.....just pray that favour locate u....good luck to u bro

Thanks so much for this info I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by Briemode(f): 3:34pm On May 25, 2018
How much do they pay?

1 Like

Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by readyornot: 8:46am On May 28, 2018
deewhydoski:

Please what time am I expected to get to the marking venue? Thanks.
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by readyornot: 8:47am On May 28, 2018
ellad2k4eva:

Please how did you apply?
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by patako: 9:04am On May 28, 2018
readyornot:

Please how did you apply?

There is no formal application, just go to the WAEC marking centre in your state with your credentials on the 31st of May, 2018.
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by readyornot: 9:25am On May 28, 2018
patako:

There is no formal application, just go to the WAEC marking centre in your state with your credentials on the 31st of May, 2018.

Thank you very much.
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by deewhydoski(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2018
readyornot:

Please what time am I expected to get to the marking venue? Thanks.
Try to get there before 9am
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by readyornot: 10:26am On May 28, 2018
deewhydoski:
Try to get there before 9am
Thank you
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by talk2yommex2000(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Pls someone should give an update here pls
is there an afternoon session?

1 Like

Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by tunde4top(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2018
It should begin by 2PM. Some centers could start by 3 while some by 4 PM.

1 Like

Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by mavsim: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please anybody here know where Economics script is to be marked in Ibadan center
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by Prudent200: 5:52pm On May 03, 2019
ellad2k4eva:
]Hello sir if WAEC want to divide the score,let say you score 70/100 what number do you people use in dividing it?? Please reply
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by Prudent200: 5:55pm On May 03, 2019
deewhydoski:

Nothing like that.....this is how they do it, when u get to the centre locate where they re marking ur desire subject. When u get there u will meet gatecrashers like u, ask anymore if they re writing names, if they re u too do d same thing. The coordination might last for 3days depending on the subjects, and on the last day they will share all the parcel. Waec has there examiners in which they have sent messages too for marking, not all of them will show up and for those examiners that didn't show up there parcel will be given to gatecrashers... Note: they start with
anyone(gatecrasher) with highest qualification. U will meet some gatecrasher with PGDE and Msc.....just pray that favour locate u....good luck to u bro
]Hello sir if WAEC want to divide the score,let say you score 70/100 what number do you people use in dividing it?? Please reply
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by deewhydoski(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2019
Prudent200:

See í mark chemistry practical and it is 50marks. Nothing like dividing in chemistry practical.....
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by Prudent200: 8:54pm On May 03, 2019
deewhydoski:

See í mark chemistry practical and it is 50marks. Nothing like dividing in chemistry practical.....
because someone told me WAec normally divide it by 12. Let say you scored 90/100 (90 over 100)...they will divide it by 12. How true is this??
Re: Waec Coordination 2018 by deewhydoski(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2019
Prudent200:
because someone told me WAec normally divide it by 12. Let say you scored 90/100 (90 over 100)...they will divide it by 12. How true is this??
Í dont know about that... My own is to Mark and submit

(1) (Reply)

How Much Exactly Is A Graduate Starting Salary? / What Is D Salary In Diamond Bank 4 Starters Compered With Other Banks / Get Free Manual Here On How To Make Some Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.