Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Soulmate Industries Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Soulmate Industries Ltd. (3197 Views)

Bons Industries Ltd / Plantation Industries Ltd Calls For Interview / Viju Industries Ltd Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soulmate Industries Ltd. by Beckybeky(f): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pls who knows about the interview process of Soulmate Industries? I know they're real cos I see their products.
I just nid to know how they conduct their interviews and also their pay package for mid level positions.
I have an interview with them.
Re: Soulmate Industries Ltd. by Beckybeky(f): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
No info? Nawa o. Pls don't let me mess up dis chance again o.
Re: Soulmate Industries Ltd. by abbccc(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Beckybeky:
No info?
Nawa o. Pls don't let me mess up dis chance again o.

@Beckybecky, you dont need to do much in order to be successful at the interview. However, visit this section on soulmate website http://www.soulmateng.com/about-us/ and read about them and what they are into and also their mission statement...Concentrate on that...Then depending on the position you applied for, kindly read more about what the position is all about and then think of what you can add to the company if you are given that position and relate such to the inteviewers...Dont exergerate things and be yourself....Wish you the best+Employment Letter...

1 Like

Re: Soulmate Industries Ltd. by abeyluve: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Beckybeky:
Pls who knows about the interview process of Soulmate Industries? I know they're real cos I see their products.
I just nid to know how they conduct their interviews and also their pay package for mid level positions.
I have an interview with them.
What position and hw did u apply?
Re: Soulmate Industries Ltd. by Beckybeky(f): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
abbccc:

@Beckybecky, you dont need to do much in order to be successful at the interview. However, visit this section on soulmate website http://www.soulmateng.com/about-us/ and read about them and what they are into and also their mission statement...Concentrate on that...Then depending on the position you applied for, kindly read more about what the position is all about and then think of what you can add to the company if you are given that position and relate such to the inteviewers...Dont exergerate things and be yourself....Wish you the best+Employment Letter...

Wow thank u. Am grateful. U sound like u ve worked or are working there. Do u know wat there pay is like for midlevel mgt position?
Re: Soulmate Industries Ltd. by buchisom1(m): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2015
I wrote der exam Sm weeks ago and no respond from dem anybody in my shoes
Re: Soulmate Industries Ltd. by Philip071: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2015
I RECEIVE THE INVITE STATED ON FRIDAY WHEN IS YOUR AND I SEARCH ONLINE DEY ARE REAL. I THINK IS FOR SALES
Re: Soulmate Industries Ltd. by Beckybeky(f): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2015
Philip071:
I RECEIVE THE INVITE STATED ON FRIDAY WHEN IS YOUR AND I SEARCH ONLINE DEY ARE REAL. I THINK IS FOR SALES

Friday.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Copy 15,000 GSM Numbers And I'll Pay You 10k (Taken) / Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Second Batch Applicants / Cbn / Charms Test Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.