Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) (1316 Views)

Finally Got A CAR! And The Feeling Is Unexplainable / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) by Iamgodwin: 9:29am On May 05, 2018
Twitter User Who Requested For A Tattoo Gets A Car As Birthday Gift From Parents

A girl who has been identified as TiffanieMthembu on twitter took to her twitter page to show off her new car she got from her parents after requesting money for tattoo.

She said “I asked for money to get a tattoo & my parents got me a new car instead��”

See photos…

Re: She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) by Iamgodwin: 9:30am On May 05, 2018
More...

Re: She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) by BuhariNaWah: 9:43am On May 05, 2018
The comment WHERE DID YOU DOWNLOAD YOUR PARENTS FROM? is really hilarious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2018
Car and tatoo don dey compete sad undecided

nice1 to her parents,but does it stop her from getting the tatoo done

1 Like

Re: She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:57am On May 05, 2018
Liability.

Someone that cannot afford a tattoe, How can she maintain a car?

Re: She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 05, 2018
Hope she doesn't sell the car one day and use the money to draw her tattoo.

Me: Daddy please give me money to draw tattoo as my birthday gift.

Dad: ...

1 Like

Re: She Requested For A Tattoo But She Got A Car Instead – (photos) by Whizpeter(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2018
Believe everything you read on Twitter at your own risk.
The car was bought for you as a birthday gift and you're here yarning dust.
Will you gerarahia... angry

(1) (Reply)

See US Donald Trump's Brand New Presidential Armoured Beast Limousine / Toyota Ws Atf In Enugu / The Funny Car I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.