Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema (1108 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema / How INFINIX Device Saved A Soldier's Life - WOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema by Josh1920: 9:41am On May 05, 2018
Smartphones featured on infinix ‘Hot’ series have shown little or no disparity between predecessors and successors. The observable differences has over the years being in it’s body design. The infinix Hot 5 actually brought a change with the introduction of dual stero pair of speakers, giving it an edge over its predecessor the infinix hot 4.

The infinix hot 5 was debuted as Africa’s first mobile cinema.

Infinix hot 5

Soon infinix will be releasing the infinix hot 6, how well will the infinix hot 6 be an improvement over the hot 5? In this article I am going to given a description /suggestion to how infinix can make the hot 6 an improvement of the 5, hence making it the ultimate mobile cinema.

Being an improvement of the hot 5, you will conveniently say infinix will have to fix all the limitations the hot 5 had as a mobile cinema.

The word cinema deals with display and sound, so for the infinix hot 6 to be the ultimate mobile cinema, infinix will have to improve the display and the sound of the infinix hot 5 on the infinix hot 6 read more....

Re: How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema by Josh1920: 9:43am On May 05, 2018
Beginning with it’s Display:
18:9 aspect ratio on smartphone display has actually become more of a rule than an exception.
As earlier stated, the word cinema deals with display and sound. Featuring an 18:9 aspect ratio display on the hot 6 will really improve the mobile cinema experience of the infinix hot 5.

The Infinix hot s3 already features an 18:9 aspect ratio display, so building a smartphone with that kind of display will not be a new thing to Infinix read more...

Re: How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema by Josh1920: 9:46am On May 05, 2018
The sound
Form the first day I purchased the infinix hot 5 I have been in love with its stero pair of speakers.
It’s stero pair of speakers has really improved my video watching on smartphone.

The infinix hot 5 features a Dirac sound booster. The Dirac sound booster gives the speakers in the infinix hot 5 a surround sound and also strengthens the volume of the sound produced by the hot 5 stero speakers.

After a day of using the stero speakers on the infinix hot 5, I actually noticed the speakers giving some tinny effect when the volume is set at maximum. This tinny effect actually disrupts my mobile cinema experience from time to time, with the fear of the read more...
Re: How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema by TimiAgbola(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2018
I can't stop laughing cinema try Mi Max 2 and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema by correctBlogger(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2018
Josh1920:
Smartphones featured on infinix ‘Hot’ series have shown little or no disparity between predecessors and successors. The observable differences has over the years being in it’s body design. The infinix Hot 5 actually brought a change with the introduction of dual stero pair of speakers, giving it an edge over its predecessor the infinix hot 4.

Infinix hot 5

Soon infinix will be releasing the infinix hot 6, how well will the infinix hot 6 be an improvement over the hot 5? In this article I am going to given a description /suggestion to how infinix can make the hot 6 an improvement of the 5, hence making it the ultimate mobile cinema.

Being an improvement of the hot 5, you will conveniently say infinix will have to fix all the limitations the hot 5 had as a mobile cinema.

The word cinema deals with display and sound, so for the infinix hot 6 to be the ultimate mobile cinema, infinix will have to improve the display and the sound of the infinix hot 5 on the infinix hot 6 read more....

My friend stop saying nonsense... who told you the Hot 5 speakers are Stereo? don't let me finish this weed i'm holding and meet you there oh.. nonsense.

The Infinix Hot 5 only has two front facing speakers which i very well agree that they are loud. but not stereo. If infinix wants to introduce anything of that nature to their smart phones, it will be on their high end phones like the Zero series, and not Hot biko.. who Hot epp?
Re: How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema by correctBlogger(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2018
Josh1920:

Infinix hot 5

I'm sure you don't even know what it means for speakers to be stereo.. Go and ask Apple and Samsung, then come back to thank me later
Re: How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema by correctBlogger(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2018
Josh1920:

Infinix hot 5

I'm sure you don't even know what it means for speakers to be stereo.. Go and ask Apple and Samsung, then come back to argue with me later..
Re: How Infinix Hot 6 Can Become The Ultimate Mobile Cinema by Samson1851(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2018

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition Launched With 8gb Ram, 256gb Rom / Gionee S10 Lite Camera Settings / Oppo A3s Specs, Price And Complete Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.