Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) (29197 Views)

Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by ruthkufe: 9:44am On May 05, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2018
Warped police, warped Bello!

People who'd leave their constitutional duties to pursue irrelevant things.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Jirate(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2018
We Need a Similar Order for this Guy, He needs to be Returned to His Daura Cattle Settlement as quickly as Possible. cool

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by biacan(f): 9:51am On May 05, 2018
I guess the bad roads we have from kogi to Abuja is enough to wake him up from coma....

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by tesppidd: 9:52am On May 05, 2018
I thought that same hospital discharged him earlier?

Dino is only postponing the day of reckoning.

He must be paraded in kogi.

But I really can't wait to hear Ajekun Iya part 4.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2018
Good

We will NOT allow Dino go to any prison until Yahaya Bello explains the following;

1. how he got two mansions both valued at over 5 billion in a spate of 6 months
(one in Asokoro, the other in Okene)
2. how and why he imported all kinds of military gear and no one seems to care, including the terrorist in aso rock
3. how over 20 ghosts signed an INEC register
4. Why he has refused to pay workers their due salaries since assuming the position of a governor.
5. why he bought the Nigeria Police, a federal government agency, over 100 security vehicles while workers in his own state are dying of hunger
6. why he has refused to care about the progress of medical students in Kogi state university
7. why he singlehandedly sponsored the book launching of "our edo prostitute and the other room campaigner"
8. why he singlehandedly sponsored the acquisition of 100 campaign vehicles for Buhari few weeks ago
9. why he has chosen to be a consistent hypocrite, an economic terrorist, a pathetic tyrant, denying his own people their entitlements while licking all kinds of butts in the FCT.

Until Yahaya Bello gives full explanations to the above, we will never support the punishments melted on Dino Melaye.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Godsent4life: 9:53am On May 05, 2018
Check my signature
Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Miyachi: 9:53am On May 05, 2018
Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by BarryX(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2018
Everything is drama in Nigeria. All these unnecessary distractions will not allow us move forward. This is actually sickening in every sense of the word.

2 Likes

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Sanemind(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by BruncleZuma: 9:54am On May 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 05, 2018
Bastardised judiciary.. hope they'll treat ordinary criminals like this too...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2018
shocked

Dino Dino!

See stretcher with velvet pillow!

They're carrying him about like one colonial master whereas he could've walked by himself!

grin grin grin

His lawyers are bastards, walahi!

12 Likes

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by segzyj(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2018
Something serious may have gone wrong with dino

4 Likes

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Firgemachar: 9:55am On May 05, 2018
Ebira man can NEVER have the upper hand over a Yoruba man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by masada: 9:56am On May 05, 2018
everything is drama in Nigerian politics

we Sidon dey watch hw d movie ends

5 Likes

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by fergie001: 9:56am On May 05, 2018
So who dey bear all this transport cost?
Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by tesppidd: 9:57am On May 05, 2018
Acidosis:
Good

We will NOT allow Dino go to any prison until Yahaya Bello explains

1. how he got two mansions in a spate of 6 months
2. how and why he imported all kinds of military gear and no one seems to care, including the terrorist in aso rock
3. how over 20 ghosts signed an INEC register
4. Why he has refused to pay workers their due salary since assuming the position of a governor.

Until Yahaya Bello gives full explanations to the above, we will never support the punishments melted on Dino Melaye.
God?

You better leave God out of this.

-A man who has thousands starving in his constituency but has got more fast cars than the number of LGAs in his constituency.
-A man who threatens to beat and impregnate a married woman.
-A man who is a serial wife beater.
-A man who fights in every legislative house he's been in.
-A man who is ready to die for Saraki who richer than his state kwara.

That's the man you calling Almighty God's grace for?

If God was amadioha your tongue would be firmly stuck to your mouth by now.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by emerged01(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2018
I still don't get it! What is actually wrong with Dino's health?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by nanizle(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2018
hehe. No drip. no sign of anything. Dino sha grin

I guess he's experiencing psychological trauma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Narldon: 9:58am On May 05, 2018

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2018
fergie001:
So who dey bear all this transport cost?

You and I, brah...... You and I.

Yeah. We got the shitty deal.
Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by ManirBK: 9:58am On May 05, 2018
Now the entire senathives can proceed to the Hospital (Jail) for solidarity visit.

3 Likes

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Ladynia2(f): 10:00am On May 05, 2018
Dino the clown
Dino the entertainer.

3 Likes

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by maxiuc(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Shalomc(f): 10:01am On May 05, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
shocked

Dino Dino!

See stretcher with velvet pillow!

They're carrying him about like one colonial master whereas he could've walked by himself!

grin grin grin

His lawyers are bastards, walahi!

You are so pained.
That's not all.... You are also bearing the cost of all the nonsense including the 100 million expended on the irrelevant recall exercise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 05, 2018
tesppidd:
God?

You better leave God out of this.

-A man who has thousands starving in his constituency but has got more fast cars than the number of LGAs in his constituency.
-A man who threatens to beat and impregnate a married woman.
-A man who is a serial wife beater.
-A man who fights in every legislative house he's been in.
-A man who is ready to die for Saraki who richer than his state kwara.

That's the man you calling Almighty God's grace for?

If God was amadioha your tongue would be firmly stuck to your mouth by now.
I'm not trying to justify Dino but before being a corrupt man, he is a human. Show some compassion.

2 Likes

Re: Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) by mexzony: 10:02am On May 05, 2018
All of this convoy and drama for a man who is not definitely sick. Nigeria nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘N50,000 Minimum Wage Will Cripple Nigeria Economy’ - Olorunnimbe Farukanmi / Nigeria May Lose $493m Paid To Procure Fighter Jets —senate / Tinubu: Atiku, PDP Governors In Emergency Meeting - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.