Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile (528 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? / I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by AJIKOLA: 11:41am On May 05, 2018
www.megadiapost..com
I created this blog with a mobile. Everything I did with a mobile. For those out there who wants to create a blog, Don, t let anybody deceive you that you cannotvrun a blog with a mobile. Meanwhile if you want something like this kindly chat me up on what app. 09037453725
Re: Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by SirLakes: 9:12pm On May 05, 2018
Haha grin Welcome to the internet world bro wink

You wanna make extra cash online.

Check the link in my siggy

1 Like

Re: Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by NaijaTechJuice(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2018
nice work man
Re: Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by IamReallyboy(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2018
AJIKOLA:
www.megadiapost..com
I created this blog with a mobile. Everything I did with a mobile. For those out there who wants to create a blog, Don, t let anybody deceive you that you cannotvrun a blog with a mobile. Meanwhile if you want something like this kindly chat me up on what app. 09037453725

Check mine guy <a href='https://www.247gistreal..com' > 247GistReal </a>
Re: Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by AJIKOLA: 11:34pm On May 05, 2018
Wow. Keep the good work

1 Like

Re: Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by AJIKOLA: 11:35pm On May 05, 2018
How
Re: Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by xtaphare321(f): 1:09pm On May 10, 2018
AJIKOLA:
www.megadiapost..com
hello,goodafternoon,tried contacting you on whatsapp but its seems the number is no more on whatsapp,like your blog n i want something like that,in terms of the design n template,how much will it cost me,
Re: Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by xtaphare321(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2018
xtaphare321:
hello,goodafternoon,tried contacting you on whatsapp but its seems the number is no more on whatsapp,like your blog n i want something like that,in terms of the design n template,how much will it cost me,
Tanks for the guide on whatsapp ajisola,i really appreciate.
Re: Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by AJIKOLA: 6:45am On May 11, 2018
Good one
Re: Howto Create A Blog With A Mobile by AJIKOLA: 6:47am On May 11, 2018
Chat me up on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Come Let Me Show You How To Create Your Own Admob App / null / Become A Webdesigner In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.