Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

NYSC Members Taking Part In Man O' War Activities In Kaduna Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Members Taking Part In Man O' War Activities In Kaduna Camp (2082 Views)

Corper Falls During Man ‘O’ War Drill At The NYSC Orientation Camp In Kubwa / NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Members Taking Part In Man O' War Activities In Kaduna Camp by KDCityForum(f): 1:14pm On May 05, 2018
I visited a friend in Kaduna NYSC Camp and was opportune to take a short video of youth corps members participating in Man O' War activities. Below is the short video upload on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvnwuPU9wnQ
This remind me of my youth service days in Borno mardugri camp. Don't get it twisted at that time Boko haram were not functioning then and the town was peaceful.

Few days ago the Director General of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig. Gen. Suleman Kazaure, has addressed reports calling for the scrapping of Man O' war drills during orientation camp.

Gen. Kazaure who was represented by Director, Legal Unit of the NYSC, Ahmed Tijani Ibrahim said the exercise will not be scrapped as it is optional to corps members. He made the statement on his official visit to the NYSC Orientation Camp in Okada, Ovia North East Local Government Area of Edo state while reacting to death of Kwara corp member during Man O' war drills.

Source: https://www.npowerdg.com/2018/05/nysc-members-taking-part-in-man-o-war.html

(1) (Reply)

Portals Now Open For Nigerian Army Recruitment For 78RRI / Help: Error In Jamb Registration Number (unable To Register) / LAUTECH Batch B Pcms, How About We Meet Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.