Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) (39629 Views)

APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by princenaira(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2018
life2017:
Rain is a sign of God blessings

What of Whirl wind and thunder in this case
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by michoim(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2018
Lies. The primary is ongoing as reported and shown by channels tv
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2018
Lol..

Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by brenister10: 6:49pm On May 05, 2018
Na so, the gods are angry with anything APC
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by guji12(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2018
life2017:
Not d one day destroys tho.. like noah
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2018
Even the atmosphere is restless over APC menace
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2018
Even the atmosphere is restless over APC menace. carma is a bitch
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2018
life2017:
you are right, every disappointment is a blessing,
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2018
michoim:
Lies. The primary is ongoing as reported and shown by channels tv

Get it right before u comment, no body disputed the fact that it didn't later hold. What the poster wrote was that rain fell in the early hours of today before they commence the exercise
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Evangelistofluv: 10:07pm On May 05, 2018
Wait. Do you mean even nature is now rejecting APC?
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by jamaicabakare(m): 12:37am On May 06, 2018
pyyxxaro:
grin Surely they would gather , but our God would scatter them by fire by force grin

I just de imagine the way Fayose go de drink big stout ,de chop tolotolo as e de see the pictures

Sai Fayose

Fayose favourite drink is actually Gulder grin grin

Any other governor is a counterfeit cool
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by rummmy: 8:11am On May 06, 2018
Why didn't they use umbrella s?
ishowdotgmail:
As shared by the Special Adviser to the Ekiti state governor on Public Communication and New Media (Mr Lere Olayinka) on his Facebook page, a heavy down pour at Ado Ekiti today destroyed the canopy of the All progressive congress Primaries election.
He wrote

"Heavy Rain in Ado Ekiti!

Canopies at APC primary election venue destroyed!

Even the Heavens are angry with the APC....
#Hissssssssh"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211849522378407&id=1380833650&fs=4&ref=content_filter
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2018
rummmy:
Why didn't they use umbrella s?

grin
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
@ Liftedhands , My dear you didn't miss much in that food section you see 23 year old small boy called fünlord whose real name is mårtin yakwó is a scammer, HIV patient, and a traitor who impregnated his senior brother's wife. The boy is a regular customer of the divisional police head quarters , Garki and on red list in the nairalands notorious scammers list. Just last month, he was nabbed for stealing funds from the account of a dead persons BOA account and used them to sort out a deal with a nigerian in the USA who needed help badly. He was later nabbed on this thread in the business sections and taken to the police station. He awaits trial on the 23rd of september. Let me break it down for you with pictures.. See pictures below.

Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Liftedhands he impregnated his brothers wife, got HIV from the prostitute you can see below. And managed to sire that daughter who is out of school and feeding hand to mouth. That picture of his daughter was taken during her 5th birthday which was actually marked at a motherless baby's home. Theyve been the ones taking care of the poor little girl ever since. See how unhappy she looks.

Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrOtunbaKehinde:
@ LiftedLifted hands , My dear you didn't miss much in that food section you see 23 year old small boy called fünlord whose real name is mårtin yakwó is a scammer, HIV patient, and a traitor who impregnated his senior brother's wife. The boy is a regular customer of the divisional police head quarters , Garki and on red list in the nairalands notorious scammers list. Just last month, he was nabbed for stealing funds from the account of a dead persons BOA account and used them to sort out a deal with a nigerian in the USA who needed help badly. He was later nabbed on this thread in the business sections and taken to the police station. He awaits trial on the 23rd of september. Let me break it down for you with pictures.. See pictures below.
Like seriously??

Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Liftedhands:
Like seriously??
So pathetic being he is..

2 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
jagugu88li see the lowlife scammer called fùnlrd wooing you.. See how he has been exposed above..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by iomoge2(f): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Chio. This is serious.
How did I even get here.
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
iomoge2:
Chio. This is serious.
How did I even get here.
grin
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
jagugu88li see the lowlife scammer called fùnlrd wooing you.. See how he has been exposed above..
Can someone please take down the picture of the child.....please. We would hate for anything to happen to her because of some wrong deals gone wrong.

Why I am seeing this. Iomoge2 liftedhands, take me back to the Holy house

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2018
sod09 u dey see the story above? Scroll up an read grin
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by iomoge2(f): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
Can someone please take down the picture of the child.....please. We would hate for anything to happen to her because of some wrong deals gone wrong.

Why I am seeing this. Iomoge2 liftedhands, take me back to the Holy house
grin grin grin
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by sod09(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2018
sod09 u dey see the story above? Scroll up an read grin
who did this angry...
Can the mods pls take down the little one picture off, it's obvious this guy has enough enemies to contain
Re: Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2018
jagugu88li:

Why I am seeing this. IomIom oge2 ll iftedhands, take me back to the Holy house
The poster has deactivated o maybe mods can help remove the child's picture only grin

Abracadabra vanish from here and appear at the holy house! Bam done. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Spend N3.5 Million To Feed El-Zakzaky Monthly - Lai Mohammed / ₦212 Fuel Price Hike: PPPRA Releases Statement / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.