Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) (43436 Views)

Nnamdi Nsorom Shot By Assassins In Imo (PHOTOS) / Francis Doukpola, PANDEF Leader, Attacked By Assassins In Rivers. Graphic / Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead (Delta APC Chairmanship Candidate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Baroba(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2018
We have never had its this bad in Nigeria, the rate of killing is unprecedented; nobody is safe in this country..
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by taurusmena1(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2018
Do I sense you threatening this individual? What's the difference between the two of you with your choice of words? You do not have to drag yourself in the mud in order to chastise someone
OkoNDOoBo:
you re bast@rd how can you write provocative statement when someone's husband,son, loved one was shot dead because of political tussle.do you think nairaland is a faceless forum that u can just write rubbish and get away with it.
Be careful or you will reap more than what you bargain for
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by emelda86(f): 5:39pm On May 05, 2018
O God!!! See the way he opened his mouth odikwa bad o....
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by columbus007(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
you re bast@rd how can you write provocative statement when someone's husband,son, loved one was shot dead because of political tussle.do you think nairaland is a faceless forum that u can just write rubbish and get away with it.
please trace this guys house and go beat him stop ranting here on nairaland,its a dis-organised society were nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 05, 2018
Don't join politics anyhow ooo

Be fortified oooo
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by martineverest(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2018
U killed a fellow human without pitying his family just because u want to be in power?

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by yommen: 6:00pm On May 05, 2018
jerflakes:

You're a bigger bast@rd

What of the other husbands, sons and loved ones killed by the occultic APC?

May God run your life the way APC is running Nigeria

Funny Nigerian Youth. Do you mean to tell me that PDP is not guilty of this shiite? Come on!!! Politicians in Nigeria have similar tendencies, forget party.

Oh Ok. What if we also pray that God runs your life the way PDP ran Nigeria? I say Amen to that!

To set the record straight, both parties have failed us woefully.
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 05, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:

Ogbeni what's up with the threats?
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2018
Do and die affair politics.
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by jerflakes(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2018
yommen:

Funny Nigerian Youth. Do you mean to tell me that PDP is not guilty of this shiite? Come on!!! Politicians in Nigeria have similar tendencies, forget party.

Oh Ok. What if we also pray that God runs your life the way PDP ran Nigeria? I say Amen to that!

To set the record straight, both parties have failed us woefully.

Fair enough

I'm not supporting any party

But the guy should let others air their opinions without being insultive

2 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by dominion001(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
angelboy01:
Bro that guy might be the inspector general. grin
both the guy and d IG dey mad.
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
he shud af bam himsef na
d bullet 4nor enter
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by obidevine(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2018
TimFisher:

Inspector general of his village meeting!

let him go and inspect people who were extra judiciously murdered

before i will take him serious!

Chei!! MR Tim Fisher, this your comment is the "savagest" and " funniest " comment I've read this year on nairaland. My Belle wan burst with laff.

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by BENEAMATA: 6:49pm On May 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
shut up! if you care so much, go join the police to investigate his death. mr activist

I get so much joy when i see apc members die.

all those planning to vote buhari will keep dying like rats ijn amen

supporting the evil "buhari" is a crime against humanity on its own
A live just got wasted and and that's karma visiting the deceased for the 'sins' of the millions that voted the present administration, according to you? So all regional as well as national tragedies that happened to nigerians yearly for four years prior to 2015 must be God's just reward for the victim's good deed of voting the then ruling party, i see.Too far compadre, you went too far! And you really need to change your outlook on life man, you sound bitter. And in Jesus' name no one in this country will perish or suffer for exercising their civic rights. And also know this, opposition to FREEWILL,one of God's greatest gift to mankind is a challenge to the almighty himself, so i hope you retract your quite base statement and apologise to your people,DEMOCRACY is the day belonging to the majority without the minority ever denied their say.R.I.P to the slain.
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by erico2k2(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2018
SenatePresdo:

You sound very ignorant.
I think you are either Ignorant or missing the point, he was killed by fellow APC members, is that not even worse
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by NNature(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2018
Australia abeg give me my visa before 2019.
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Iammercy2018: 7:05pm On May 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
shut up! if you care so much, go join the police to investigate his death. mr activist

if you're proclaiming dealth to people for making their choice which they're entitled to then you'll be the first in line to *die*... Anywhere in the world that you might be, dealth will locate you in devil's name, amen!

ode oshe

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by faridpac2: 7:21pm On May 05, 2018
TimFisher:
embarassed
In your next world,don't associate urself with occultist party!
Non sense
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 05, 2018
Na wah oo so we never still pass this level of politics with violence The western world outsmart each other with their brains we still dey do wetin we dey do all these years... Backward thinking old goats with no atom of creativity. Yet they say they are fighting against confraternity & gangsterism in tertiary institutions & society.. Who is deceiving who Bunch of imbe.ciles
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by biomedics(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2018
It's a pity, rip to the dead
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is a dirty game... Maybe it won't be dirty on the other side... Enjoy your chairmanship in your private place(grave).
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by seunowa(f): 8:45pm On May 05, 2018
TimFisher:
embarassed

If dis is all u could say then u deserve no pity
Do u know hw terrible ur death will be?
U don't av to join any political party b4 u experience worst case

Oponu
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by godofuck231: 10:11pm On May 05, 2018
fucktoto:
eiya!

the broom isn't bulletproof.
Thought they were all native doctors
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by CaptainFM1: 10:31pm On May 05, 2018
TimFisher:
embarassed

Don't join Alliance Parties for Corruption!
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by CaptainFM1: 10:36pm On May 05, 2018
seunowa:

If dis is all u could say then u deserve no pity
Do u know hw terrible ur death will be?
U don't av to join any political party b4 u experience worst case

Oponu

Take it easy nau....Na Bubu and Alliance Parties for Corruption brought this horrific death na. And if its worse for the poor man, even you are not safe.
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Halo22: 8:20am On May 06, 2018
Why is everything about APC synonymous with destruction, tribulation and death?
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by professorchuks(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Second name for my dear delta state is PDP LAND. it is nt for sale to any person, especially APC
Re: Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2018
2019 no go easy for politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.