Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money (26667 Views)

Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) / Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 05, 2018
Only in Nigeria....
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2018
1.3milla for rent Mmmmmmm I can't try such well some tenants can waste moni ooo
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 05, 2018
just shoot the bloody landlord dead and case closed! angry

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by hidhrhis(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2018
this thing is funny
when u plan to wake up and eat maybe noodles but u woke up to drilling by soldiers
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by chronique(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2018
What kind of nonsense is this? This are the kind of people who make others carefree and pump a few bullets into their skulls. Like say I be him tenant, after that beating me sef go play my return match. Arrange boys to beat him and make sure dey condemn his eyes so he never sees again, condemn his legs and ankles so he never walks again, and condemn his hands and wrists so he never uses them again. Let us see how he will go and call soldier again. Nonsense!!!
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 05, 2018
The flogging cover their hand men tattoos. Hehehe. This story is not complete.
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by blakky97(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2018
slightlyMad:
this man just put himself up as a scape goat, mark my words, he is going to jail.
i tell you. especially as his face is in the open like this so. he will produce all those soldiers. they will know far.
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by gonkin(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2018
1.3 million in lagos why not. And you'll be surprised the crib is similar to the one you live in outside lagos where rent is 250k

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by syntax50: 8:30pm On May 05, 2018
BloggersNG:
There was a Commotion at Lekki Palm City Estate, Ajah after some Soldiers Mercilessly Brutalized Tenants living in the Estate, for asking the Landlord one man named Majuka Nnamdi Emmanuel (Pictured below) to refund their Money.

It all started after Armed robbers attacked the compound, and carted away with valuables Just days after they moved in, Then one of the tenant who became scared for his life demanded that the N1.3million he paid for the house rent be refunded back to him.

But the Landlord Majuka refused and said that he can only refund the money only if Someone pays for the house.

Argument erupted as other tenants joined to ask for their money, Thinking that the issue will be resolved amicably, The Landlord bounced in the compound with some hefty soldiers this morning and woke the tenants up with Heavy Flogging.

They were beaten to the extent One of them even fainted and was rushed to a nearby Hospital, thats when the Soldiers stopped..

See more photos below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/landlord-orders-soldiers-to-beat-up.html

Omom I for like this kin landlord ooo; I go lock this man up $police for 1week; as him comot from dia navy go carry am go guard room; as him comot that one sars go pick am next............
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by truthfulmallam(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2018
This is a confirmation of how our military now initiates and supports violence even aiding Boko boys and herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Nonnyflex(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angryo m g!

1.3 millions naira for a room

lagosian how na ur body

ya'll dead brain think u are not in lagos u wont make it,now tell me have u now make it
Who said its for a room

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2018
And when people feel elated or indifferent to the travails and misfortune of these soldiers you bloody hypocrites will come out and bay for their head! So a bloody civilian can order soldiers to maltreat another civilian unjustly and the zombies will gladly oblige because of money?? To hell with the Nigerian military! Again I say to hell with all of them!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 05, 2018
Nonnyflex:

Who said its for a room

No mind am, i too know

1 Like

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by columbus007(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2018
slightlyMad:
this man just put himself up as a scape goat, mark my words, he is going to jail.
that should have been a very good one but in a sane society.
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by TadM: 9:08pm On May 05, 2018
the mumu sodier just match come beat civilians for noting. thats why i don't value nigerian sodiers they can show theirselves when it comes to stupid things. note: i said sodier o, not soldier.. i take God beg una.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by authority2006(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2018
slightlyMad:

May be. It depends on the reaction of the victims.
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Olawale9253: 10:06pm On May 05, 2018
Try this ch*t with me na to just call my village people and see where you go waka go from your house to Australia
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Thugaa: 10:08pm On May 05, 2018
This writeup is fishy. Looks like theres more to the story.
BloggersNG:
There was a Commotion at Lekki Palm City Estate, Ajah after some Soldiers Mercilessly Brutalized Tenants living in the Estate, for asking the Landlord one man named Majuka Nnamdi Emmanuel (Pictured below) to refund their Money.

It all started after Armed robbers attacked the compound, and carted away with valuables Just days after they moved in, Then one of the tenant who became scared for his life demanded that the N1.3million he paid for the house rent be refunded back to him.

But the Landlord Majuka refused and said that he can only refund the money only if Someone pays for the house.

Argument erupted as other tenants joined to ask for their money, Thinking that the issue will be resolved amicably, The Landlord bounced in the compound with some hefty soldiers this morning and woke the tenants up with Heavy Flogging.

They were beaten to the extent One of them even fainted and was rushed to a nearby Hospital, thats when the Soldiers stopped..

See more photos below!

News From Ebiwali--

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Thugaa: 10:08pm On May 05, 2018
This writeup just doesnt look like the real thing. Looks like theres more to the story.
BloggersNG:

See more photos below!

News From Ebiwali--

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by laytoshtwo: 10:27pm On May 05, 2018
When you give your landlord Toyota corrolla 2005 every year for staying in a room grin grin

1 Like

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2018
hmmm
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 05, 2018
...when i finish moving my things 2 an undisclosed location, i wil come back and give d landlord d beating of his life...
rubbosh!!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by mechanics(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2018
That's wickedness, the landlord must be sued.
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by SUNDICOS(m): 6:21am On May 06, 2018
This idiots?

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Buikechukwu35(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2018
angry our military is now like boycott why don't he contacted his lawyer or sue the tenant to court.
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Halo22: 8:00am On May 06, 2018
The question is, do they have landlord/tenancy agreement? If they do, is there room for refund in the agreement paper? Now the issue with people is that they are quick to settle in an apartment without making some enquiries. When my former landlady wanted to refund me my rent, there was no provision for that on the paper and i insisted she should refund Both agent and legal fees, which she did copiously. So always ask questions in order to be abreast of ur legal entitlements.
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by olusola200: 8:32am On May 06, 2018
eleojo23:
So a bloody civilian can order soldiers to do something?

Chai...money can make anything happen.

The soldiers must have been given a little brown envelope
With Igbo ,tramadol and codeine
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by Warripikin08(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Tomorrow when Boko haram kills soldiers you expect to type RIP .
Nigerian Soldiers are animals in human skin.
And some hypocrite go dey come here dey quote say u nor get human feelings for soldier wey bokoharam kill Nigeria army and brutality.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by donsheddy1(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angryo m g!

1.3 millions naira for a room

lagosian how na ur body

ya'll dead brain think u are not in lagos u wont make it,now tell me have u now make it
Your write up though
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by bembem93(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.na wa
.ontop my N1.3M, they go still flog me
.me and the landlord die well
no be lie...
Re: Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money by selab: 10:43am On May 07, 2018
Cruelty country with cruelty people in there. Soldiers of Heaven will beat all of them to death.
I hate cheating........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Killed In Lagos Building Collapse / Photos Of Chinedu Isiogugu, Corper Who Died After A Building Collapsed In Owerri / Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.