Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Was Robbed At Gunpoint... All My Original Credentials Were Carted Away - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Robbed At Gunpoint... All My Original Credentials Were Carted Away (561 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Robbed At Gunpoint... All My Original Credentials Were Carted Away by ACryForHelp: 2:34pm On May 05, 2018
With heavy tears i create this thread. I went to the office yesterday morning with all the copies of my original credential so i could scan them all. I left the office late due to some tasks i was assigned which i needed to complete before leaving. On my way home, after coming down at my bus stop around some minutes past 12am, 3 armed guys on a bike robbed me and went away with my phones and my bag which i kept all my original credentials: WAEC Certificate, NYSC Certificate, Degree Certificate, 3 professional Certification and Birth Certificate. All my efforts to reach out to them through my 2 phones was unsuccessful as the phones were turned off. I went to a police headquater in my area this morning to report the incidence and i was told to write statement which i did. Please good people of Nairaland, how do i go about it, can i still get the original copy of all these documents from WAEC, NYSC and my school.

Lalasticlala Mynd44. Please assist me, kindly push this to the front page. Thanks
Re: I Was Robbed At Gunpoint... All My Original Credentials Were Carted Away by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2018
Eiya sorry.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gunpoint... All My Original Credentials Were Carted Away by Alonzoh(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2018
Jesu!!
Re: I Was Robbed At Gunpoint... All My Original Credentials Were Carted Away by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2018
So sorry bro. Well, I will suggest you go to the area the incident happened and try to see one of the area father there, explain to them and let him know you're not here for your phones but your documents alone. Who knows you might be lucky to see it intact.

ACryForHelp:
With heavy tears i create this thread. I went to the office yesterday morning with all the copies of my original credential so i could scan them all. I left the office late due to some tasks i was assigned which i needed to complete before leaving. On my way home, after coming down at my bus stop around some minutes past 12am, 3 armed guys on a bike robbed me and went away with my phones and my bag which i kept all my original credentials: WAEC Certificate, NYSC Certificate, Degree Certificate, 3 professional Certification and Birth Certificate. All my efforts to reach out to them through my 2 phones was unsuccessful as the phones were turned off. I went to a police headquater in my area this morning to report the incidence and i was told to write statement which i did. Please good people of Nairaland, how do i go about it, can i still get the original copy of all these documents from WAEC, NYSC and my school.

Lalasticlala Mynd44. Please assist me, kindly push this to the front page. Thanks
Re: I Was Robbed At Gunpoint... All My Original Credentials Were Carted Away by Uyiii: 3:53pm On May 05, 2018
this is horribly horrible. I really sympathise with you bro, cheer up, very hopeful you'll see your docs.
You did the right thing not struggling the bag with them, great you're alive to tell the tale, every other thing is secondary.

Em, definitely the fucktards have got absolutely nothing to do with your docs, the only problem right now is to find where they dumped it.
honestly man, I don't know how possible and easy getting these docs again from their respective institutions is, I do know finding the stolen bag will be less tedious than the former.

I really hope someone comes across it, air it on radio or any social network until it reaches you.
Miracles happens everyday man, one just won bbn. Cheer upsmiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Robbed At Gunpoint... All My Original Credentials Were Carted Away by ACryForHelp: 4:14pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
So sorry bro. Well, I will suggest you go to the area the incident happened and try to see one of the area father there, explain to them and let him know you're not here for your phones but your documents alone. Who knows you might be lucky to see it intact.

Thanks for the advice bro, i really appreciate
Re: I Was Robbed At Gunpoint... All My Original Credentials Were Carted Away by ACryForHelp: 4:16pm On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:
this is horribly horrible. I really sympathise with you bro, cheer up, very hopeful you'll see your docs.
You did the right thing not struggling the bag with them, great you're alive to tell the tale, every other thing is secondary.

Em, definitely the fucktards have got absolutely nothing to do with your docs, the only problem right now is to find where they dumped it.
honestly man, I don't know how possible and easy getting these docs again from their respective institutions is, I do know finding the stolen bag will be less tedious than the former.

I really hope someone comes across it, air it on radio or any social network until it reaches you.
Miracles happens everyday man, one just won bbn. Cheer upsmiley
sighhhh.... I have toured the entire road 3 times today, hopefully this will be my own miracle. I believe God works wonder. Thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Army Intercepts Container Full Of Arms In Ogun / Shocking Confession Of One Of The Ofa Bank Robbers / French Convict Escape Prison With A Hijacked Helicopter - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.