Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) (8795 Views)

Where Can I Get Vaccinated Against Measles, Mumps And Rubella Vaccination / Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori / Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) by herveze: 3:05pm On May 05, 2018
My younger brother called me on thursday that I should and come take him to hospital but when I get there what I saw was the swollen cheeks, when we get to the hospital they said that he has mumps infection and they will give him five days injection that it will disappear but till now my brother still having swollen cheeks, please I want local cure for this disease because when I check it online,I read it that it cause infertility in men
Re: What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) by LEKZEE1010(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2018
i still believe in that myth which says, "if you sound like a goat , then you will get mumps"
Re: What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) by herveze: 3:32pm On May 05, 2018
Pls I need mature people to contribute and give me the solution or cure of the mumps, this is not a matter of laughter or joking this is something serious because they said it cause infertility
Re: What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) by LEKZEE1010(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2018
herveze:
Pls I need mature people to contribute and give me the solution or cure of the mumps, this is not a matter of laughter or joking this is something serious because they said it cause infertility
my mum used to grind a red-like stone(it looks like a clay but high in density ) with little water. she will then apply it to my younger brother cheeks.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) by vertF(f): 10:03pm On May 05, 2018
my mum used to chew corn and rub it on my cheeks when i was little and had mums,it worked for me,maybe u could try it too,since this is rainy season...
Re: What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) by khome(f): 10:54pm On May 05, 2018
Chew bitter kola and pour on the spot
Re: What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) by tabithababy(f): 8:53am On May 06, 2018
Sorry dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts For Every Pregnant Woman / COVID-19 Update For February 14 2021 In Nigeria / Help!!! Rashes On My Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.