Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,245 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

NIGERIA: If Killing Continues, There Will Be No Election In 2019 - Pastor Adebo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NIGERIA: If Killing Continues, There Will Be No Election In 2019 - Pastor Adebo (396 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA: If Killing Continues, There Will Be No Election In 2019 - Pastor Adebo by tell9ja: 5:02pm On May 05, 2018
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Friday warned Nigerian government to curb the incessant killings of Christians, while stressing that Nigeria may cease to exist as a country if the deadly act continues.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-8bX76ix8XQ4/Wu3UKK3rbiI/AAAAAAAABos/rkqNGT1EVgos4A_TViZcQufXcfOknSGSACLcBGAs/s1600/pastor-adeboye.jpg[/img]

Adeboye who made the declaration at the ongoing Holy Ghost service for the month of May, 2018 tagged: Greater Than Your Enemies [5]– with sub theme, ‘Habitation of the Almighty’, also warned that no country survives a religious crisis.

While delivering the sermon during the service which was attended by TheNewsGuru.com, Adeboye called on the Buhari led government to urgently end the killings before it dovetails into a religious war.

His words: ” A Bishop asked me sometimes ago that ‘Daddy, has God told you who will win the next year election, I replied him saying there will be no elections in Nigeria next year.

“The Bishop asked if I was prophesying, but I said ‘No!’ what I said was out of reasoning – There will be no election because nobody will go out to vote if they aren’t sure they will return home safely.

“I have seen war, I told you before when some people where agitating for war, there is nothing good about war, it is a terrible thing.

A nation may survive cil war but no nation can survive a religious war. That Nigeria may live these killings must stop. So, All of you who loves Nigeria I want you to rise on your feet and pray that this killings stop so that Nigeria may live.”
READ FULL HERE https://www.wetindeynet.com/2018/05/if-killing-continues-there-will-be-no-2019-election.html
Re: NIGERIA: If Killing Continues, There Will Be No Election In 2019 - Pastor Adebo by Jfyzee: 5:23pm On May 05, 2018
The killings before the 2015 election didn't stop the election.. so 2019 election will come and go too.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Where Bastard Is In The Holy Bible? See It / "Olusola Eleka Is Ekiti State Next Governor"- Nigerian Prophet, Chris Okafor / Gehenna Is NOT Hellfire..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.