Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,369 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos (34243 Views)

DJ Sose With The Tattoo Face Celebrates His Birthday (photos) / Photos From DJ Sose Traditional And White Wedding / Exposed!!! Why DJ Sose Tattooed His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Pidginwhisper: 10:48pm On May 05, 2018
Love is blind grin
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by olatbs(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2018
seems he got that tatoo from stickers inside chewing gum wey i chop yesterday (bubble gum)

3 Likes

Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by femi4: 10:56pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
No1 dj in Nigeria! Jimmie jath you see your life
Na you dash am
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:28pm On May 05, 2018
obowunmi:
Without that face paint, he is such an ugly looking man.

You are Wickid

2 Likes

Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2018
Treasuredlove:
true? true? Argh! Not so relieved anymore

Not true! How can u do a vivid tattoo like dat only to cover it up with makeup. Theres no makeup on his face either. Its definitely removable so u can get relieved.
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
So he's an Esan guy sef .oga remove that tatoo esan guys dey vex and hustle oo .
na now u know.....knew dat like 5 yes ago
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by obowunmi(m): 12:06am On May 06, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

You are Wickid

Sorry madam, its the truth. grin grin grin
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by mistercharles: 12:20am On May 06, 2018
givan:
His tattoo is fake!
I think they used make up to conceal it in the trade photos
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by ikemesit4477: 12:42am On May 06, 2018
userplainly:

he covered it with make up! the tattoo is real!
which kind of make up! Abi na pancake! cheesy
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by tommysparks: 12:43am On May 06, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Nigerian DJ, Sose, removes his trademark face tattoo as he weds his fiancée, Olamide , see pictures below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4802/dj-sose-removes-his-face-tattoo-as-he-weds-his-fiancee-olamide-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

see as them be like 'Hitman silent Assassin'
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:05am On May 06, 2018
jaxxy:

Not true! How can u do a vivid tattoo like dat only to cover it up with makeup. Theres no makeup on his face either. Its definitely removable so u can get relieved.
thanks....I am relieved!
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by wumi2017(f): 5:59am On May 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Beauty and the beast..
The guy is fine but the woman look like ojuju calabar..

well he loves her, that is all that matters..

That being said,, as i was saying, should I tell you a secret?

The truth of the matter is that i am sorry for wasting one minute of your life by reading this post...
no offense..

2 Likes

Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2018
martineverest:
na now u know.....knew dat like 5 yes ago
. Na now i know oooo. Do i follow Nigerian celebrities sef, sofa dem dey knack jam that's all I know .
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Na now i know oooo. Do i follow Nigerian celebrities sef, sofa dem dey knack jam that's all I know .
I don't follow them either....i knew it during his interview

1 Like

Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2018
Congrats
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by dvkot(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2018
what is on his face is noy tattoo, if it's it should have faded over time, it's sticker or something like henna paint
Re: DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Revolva(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2018
wow he remove d tatoo....god luck sose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.