Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together (2079 Views)

Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking / Peter Okoye & Tunde Ednut Spotted Having Fun Together After Clashes Over Tacha / 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by cliqtips: 6:07pm On May 05, 2018
Billionaire Music Mogul P.Diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL3SBJHVcQw
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by Techcrunchng(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
Shai! Na billionaire in dollar o
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by sonofspada(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2018
Nawa oh
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 05, 2018
It's so painful that Peter allowed his wife to separate him from his family..

Well it's true that Yoruba pussies are sweet but leaving your twin because of pusssy with enough pepper, is not right at all .
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by Oritzy: 6:25pm On May 05, 2018
I'M tired of Nigeria I want to go to Ikot ekpene
Drinklimca can you please give me directions sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by Nature8(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2018
Nice
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by cliqtips: 7:03pm On May 05, 2018
lol...
Oritzy:

1 Like

Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by Emilokoiyawon: 7:40pm On May 05, 2018
P.diddy has a reputation 4 fvcking men in the a$$ - hope Peter does not become a victim
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by hadduni(f): 8:07pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's so painful that Peter allowed his wife to separate him from his family..

Well it's true that Yoruba pussies are sweet but leaving your twin because of pusssy with enough pepper, is not right at all .
well, He left his twin becos their elder bro Jude was being biased and not becos of a Yoruba pussy.
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by millomaniac: 8:47pm On May 05, 2018
The Good life. cool chai!! Diddy don high.
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by mikejj(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2018
Oritzy:
. OK are you going by road or by air or by night or by leg
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by Oritzy: 5:46pm On May 07, 2018
mikejj:
. OK are you going by road or by air or by night or by leg
I prefer plantain leaf sad
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2018
Well good for them.
Re: Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together by cliqtips: 11:13am On May 11, 2018
seen this ?

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Alex requested for Abacha at a Dubai restaurant, Gets ignored / "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Facebook Slay Queen Brag, As She Shares Sag Boobs Photos / Nigerian Actress Who Are Rumours To Be Lesbians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.