Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (1508 Views)

Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? / Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? / How Far Will 5 Million Naira Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 05, 2018
I have about 3.7m on ground. Please will it be enough to finish up a quality 3 bedroom bungalow up to taste. My max budget is about 5m.
Re: Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by benson4u(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2018
Save more, thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by jaymichael(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
I have about 3.7m on ground. Please will it be enough to finish up a quality 3 bedroom bungalow up to taste. My max budget is about 5m.
Wont be enough but start with what you have. Them no dey save house money finish at once. Just ask PDP wey don dey build their secretariat for 16 years never still complete am despite that they had the key to the country's treasury for a very long time.

3 Likes

Re: Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 05, 2018
jaymichael:
Wont be enough but start with what you have. Them no dey save house money finish at once. Just ask PDP wey don dey build their secretariat for 16 years never still complete am despite that they had the key to the country's treasury for a very long time.
thanks but wetin be ur estimate?
Re: Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by Analyst01(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2018
What you need is to draw up a plan first.
The features within the plan is what will determine how costly the building will be.
get a free architectural drawing and a cost estimate for a token.
Contact me on frankitangltd@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by akinolaolujide(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2018
I need a proper Architectu design and cost estimate. I believe you can make that figure if you have a good plan and a good estimation.
Also depends on the area you are building in some waterlogged site and sloppy sites it might not be feasible. But on plain site it is. I believe so.
I can reach us on 07038874438 for a workable proposal.
Re: Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by stancydg: 8:53am On May 06, 2018
The building design features will determine the cost but you are blessed, because we are experts at creating cost effective building designs, that will help you sack your landlord asap. We are currently running a promo as detailed below. Please take advantage.

Get a supercool design from us today at a reduced cost. 1st ten callers get 30% discount on architectural working drawings and 3D visualizations. 07034643328(Calls & Whatsapp)/ 09076151101(Calls only) To see building design samples in 3D, follow the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4323182/30-discount-full-architectural-working
Re: Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 06, 2018
Everybody just dey use style advertise him business. Any way I go check the link and know whatsup.
Re: Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by akinolaolujide(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Everybody just dey use style advertise him business. Any way I go check the link and know whatsup.
It's not just that and don't only see it that way. Yes I know for a fact with effective management 5m will fly . But I need people that knows what they are doing for your designs project costing and implementations so that you won't spend more than for any reason.
And you know you have to factor in all support services not just building the main structure.
All the best as you take your decisions .

1 Like

Re: Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by dotcomnamename: 12:36pm On May 06, 2018
Never

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Property Consultant With Trust And Fear Of God We Can Do It Better / House For Sale In Bukuru Lowcost, Jos, Plateau State. / Virgin 10acres Of Land @ Marwa Roundabout Lekki Phase1. (C Of O & N75,000/sqm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.