Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

You Better Fish Now - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / You Better Fish Now (516 Views)

Tilapia Fish Now Available At Simwaaz Fisheries, Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Better Fish Now by Heroesworths(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2018
*'When the foundation is faulty....'*

You all know what next...well maybe you don't know what next, I will tell you but before I do, I will like to share a personal story with you.

My name is Dare Akintade, a fish enthusiast, a die hard aquaprenur, a father, a salesperson, I love life and I believe one of the ways of staying happy is to keep fish.

We started out year 2013, with big dreams and aspirations... we make sure every thing that we needed in the fish farm was in place. We deposited money for feeds, pumping and so on.

And we make sure we look for the best fish Juveniles, they were so big and strong. *They were picking 3mm feed immediately we stocked them* what can a farmer asked for again?, we have no inkling it will be a source of concern later.

We started feeding them, two times daily; two weeks they barely changed, we quickly changed strategies in feeding...increased feeding time to three times daily...but nothing changes.

We latter find out that they are all left over fish, *'grade A'* have being taken, *'B'* gone too, *'C'* nowhere to be found. We were sold. We had to abort the whole operation. They were later used as fish meal because they got burnt during smoking.

And thanks to this experience..It opened our eye and more reason we started production of Catfish Juveniles for our farm and later for other farms.

It's a sad story for any beginner experienced and only few out of us had not experienced this or similar incidences before.

So back to the title, 'When the foundation is faulty'. You see there is nothing my preparedness will do nor the availability of feed. Money is being lost. ..so to complete...it end thus: what can righteous do?

So what would you do if you bought an infected fry, fingerlings or juveniles? What would you do if bought four months Juveniles because they tell you they are shooters.

*Contact us on '08066401947' to order for your Juveniles, Hybrid or Pure Breeds.*
We are located in Ilorin and can supply any part of the Country.

PS. I will like to leave you with this tip of know a very old Juveniles Catfish. If the barbel is too long is very old and if appeared eating off or two short.. They are sick.

*Don't forget to contact us on '08066401947' order your Juveniles today.Thanks for reading .*
Re: You Better Fish Now by Meajor(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2018
How much do you sell, I live around abuja though
Re: You Better Fish Now by moyin2009: 4:06pm On May 07, 2018
How much is d juvenile? Am in Akure. WhatsApp 08023936468
Re: You Better Fish Now by Heroesworths(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2018
Meajor:
How much do you sell, I live around abuja though

Standard Juvenile that will pick 2mm feed is #25 each.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Learn A Skill Via Whatsapp / Organic Farming: Agro-park Successfully Combated Army Worm / TME 419 Cassava For Sale (on 2 Acres Of Land)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.