Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ (917 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / Seyi Makinde: I Will Surrender My Immunity If Found Guilty Of Corruption / Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by Ecstasy154(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2018
Aisha Wakil, better known as ‘Mama Boko Haram’, says members of the Boko Haram insurgent group will surrender to the federal government.

Wakil said this on Saturday during a fundraising for Complete Care Aid Foundation, a non-governmental organisation (NGO), she founded.

The NGO caters for victims of insurgency in the north-east.

Referring to the insurgents as her sons, Wakil said they would come out of hiding and “surrender for peace”.

She added that she would continue to mediate between the government and the sect till everyone in the custody of Boko Haram is released.

“All my sons in the bush will come home and surrender for peace,” Wakil said.

“I will not relent in my mediating role to ensure everybody in Boko Haram bondage is released.”

In an interview in March, Wakil said members of the sect yearned to quit their insurgent activities.

According to her, their “hearts bleed because of what they are doing” and “they need peace”.

“These children, they have listening ears, so they listen. They hear everything and they have hearts. Their hearts bleed because of what they are doing. They want to stop, honestly, they want to stop,” she had said.

Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari says the government is ready to accept Boko Haram members who are willing to lay down their arms “unconditionally”.

https://www.thecable.ng/boko-haram-my-sons-in-the-bush-will-surrender-says-aisha-wakil/

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by Papanwamaikpe: 7:51pm On May 05, 2018
So this woman can't be arrested okwaya

2 Likes

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by madridguy(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2018
Shame on Nigeria Government

Shame on DSS

Shame on NIA

Shame on Nigeria Police

I pity the gallant soldiers that have sacrificed their lives for the liberation of the evil forest " Sambisa " and to the politician eating fat on the insurgency, may the wrath of God Almighty be upon you and your love ones.

1 Like

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by Firefire(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2018
We aren't interested in their surrender, they will surely be killed. The priority of Nigerians is to get rid of their life patron (Mohomodu Buary) and retired the Chief-terrorist to his cows. Then we are coming for all of you, incluidng your sponsors.

Bloody terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by Firefire(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:

Shame on DSS

Shame on NIA

Shame on Nigeria Police

I pity the gallant soldiers that have sacrificed their lives for the liberation of the evil forest " Sambisa " and to the politician eating fat on the insurgency, may the wrath of God Almighty be upon you and your love ones.

Ameen, starting from their chief negotiator, Mohomodu Buhary. The terrorist (GMB) even promised the morons to defeat his boys within 3-months. What a professional liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by Chubhie: 8:02pm On May 05, 2018
Nigeria is an unserious country.

1 Like

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by madridguy(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2018
Including the stealing is not corruption man that supervise the looting and sharing of #Dasukigate, it shall never be well with all of them. The blood of innocent souls the Boko haram/Fulani terrorists have spilled will forever hunt them, their family and their future generation.
Just imagine, Boko Haram have been killing freely since 2009 and till date no any solution and yet Billions is budgeted every year for the kangaroo fight against insurgency.

Mtchew

Firefire:

Ameen, starting from their chief negotiator, Mohomodu Buhary. The terrorist (GMB) even promised the morons to defeat his boys within 3-months. What a professional liar.

1 Like

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by Firefire(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
Including the stealing is not corruption man that supervise the looting and sharing of #Dasukigate, it shall never be well with all of them. The blood of innocent souls the Boko haram/Fulani terrorists have spilled will forever hunt them, their family and their future generation.
Just imagine, Boko Haram have been killing freely since 2009 and till date no any solution and yet Billions is budgeted every year for the kangaroo fight against insurgency.

Mtchew

As many who have hands in this Boko Haram issue will die a mysterious death.

Btw: do you know why General Mohomodu Buhary has FAILED to name their sponsors up till now?

3 Likes

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by Hfavored: 8:26pm On May 05, 2018
Something tells me this woman is on revenge mission, she must be one of those Igbo girls who lost their parents during the ungodly war, she just want to avenge their death...... vengeance is burning in her heart, many thinks the war ended in 70s but hey to those who was hurt, those who seek vengeance the war is still on.... Nigerians should humble themselves and beg Biafrans for forgiveness, do the right thing by developing the Igboland and finally restructure this union and watch peace restored

1 Like

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by madridguy(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2018
What do you expect when they're all rubbing shoulder together. The grand father of Boko Haram went to PDP, rub and dine with Jona and now he's back in APC just 3 days ago.

Firefire:

As many who have hands in this Boko Haram issue will die a mysterious death.

Btw: do you know why General Mohomodu Buhary has FAILED to name their sponsors up till now?
Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by Firefire(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
Still waiting.

Please answer my question?

What is holding General Buhary to name the sponsors of Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by Slikbae: 10:11pm On May 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Sons In The Bush Will Surrender, Says ‘mama Boko Haram’ by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:42pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:

Shame on DSS

Shame on NIA

Shame on Nigeria Police

Oga take it easy... The fight against Boko Haram is anti-north. These were the words of the terrorist in Aso rock.
Take it easy on yourself Oga.

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Award: PDP Youths Felicitate With Wike, Dickson And Makarfi / Makarfi: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2019 / South East Mega Rally, An Insult To The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.