Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) (53456 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car / Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by stunning4real: 8:11am On May 06, 2018
SUPERPACK:
how this people that conduct these autopsies sleep at night, beats my imagination.
because it's what they have passion for and trained/ sign for. No big deal in it. I prefer opening a dead body to opening a living body
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 06, 2018
TONYE001:

Please, where did you read this from?
That's why wools are put in corpse's ears to prevent it from sipping out and that's why you see white film lining the eyes of a corpse.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 06, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Whaaat ? ? ?
''my eyes are made the fool of the other senses''
God help Nigeria.

That's why wools are put in corpse's ears to prevent it from sipping out and that's why you see white film lining the eyes of a corpse.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2018
gidgiddy:
The rope they used in strangling him is still round his neck.
which makes me wonder why the still needed to dissect the corpse to Know if he was killed or not. Didn't the see the road on his neck?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by SUPERPACK: 8:37am On May 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

you explain this things like a medical student, are u one?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

Please stop, it's embarrassing. What comes out of the ears I'm the immediate period after death is not the brain. There is a whole area of science devoted to this termed Taphonomy:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taphonomy
and more here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by TONYE001(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

Hello Sexybbstar,

The information you put up there is not correct. The brain/intestines do not "melt out" through the body's orifices at death. Secondly, your above reason isn't why wools are applied to the nostrils of corpses.

I asked you where you read that from because I was eager and willing to learn what "I thought I never knew" even though it contradicts everything I've read/known in human medicine for the past 9 years or so.

1. At death, if the body is not embalmed, it simply decays due to microbial action and also due to the fact that the body's defenses are absent.

2. The nostrils are covered with wool to "delay" environmental contamination and the entrance of air which would cause swelling. Recall that the respiratory system has packed up so it would not be able to expire.

3. The brain and intestines do not melt.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 9:47am On May 06, 2018
satelliteDISH:
In 1981 Liverpool were European Champions and the Pope died

2005 Liverpool were crowned Champions of Europe and the Pope died

Its up to Real Madrid to save the life of the current Pope
Hahahaha! We Lfc fans do not want d pope 2 die but we want to win o. wetin we go do now?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Julia345(f): 11:27am On May 06, 2018
Mslovelystar:
Mehn, this life is nothing embarassed
I'm telling u, c d skin some pple are seriously bleaching...... God....
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 06, 2018
TONYE001:

Hello Sexybbstar,

The information you put up there is not correct. The brain/intestines do not "melt out" through the body's orifices at death. Secondly, your above reason isn't why wools are applied to the nostrils of corpses.

I asked you where you read that from because I was eager and willing to learn what "I thought I never knew" even though it contradicts everything I've read/known in human medicine for the past 9 years or so.

1. At death, if the body is not embalmed, it simply decays due to microbial action and also due to the fact that the body's defenses are absent.

2. The nostrils are covered with wool to "delay" environmental contamination and the entrance of air which would cause swelling. Recall that the respiratory system has packed up so it would not be able to expire.

3. The brain and intestines do not melt.

Thank you.

Wow thank you so much. I read it somewhere where that person explained what happens to the body after death.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 06, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please stop, it's embarrassing. What comes out of the ears I'm the immediate period after death is not the brain. There is a whole area of science devoted to this termed Taphonomy:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taphonomy
and more here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition

You don't have a manner of approach. We were misled by things we read online and since you know the right thing, is it a bad thing if you correct us in a subtle way? The first time you quoted about 6 of us.. Just look at what you wrote there. We're ignorant of some things you know, the same way you're a so ignorant of some things someone out there knows too.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by TONYE001(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

Wow thank you so much. I read it somewhere where that person explained what happens to the body after death.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2018
gidgiddy:
The rope they used in strangling him is still round his neck.
you damn right ...he was strangled to death.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Kmartt(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2018
This remind me of the Gross Anatomy I did all through my undergraduate years. Upper limbs, lower limbs, thorax, head & neck, neuro, embryology etc coupled with series of DISSECTION . Anatomy was bae.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2018
godofuck231:

Police no de carry shoot person because of his or her good looks, if you know what it's like to challenge a man who carrys a gun for a living, the result isn't far from this, in 2005 I was in Nigeria for a burial, on my way to asaba from Lagos the holdup was crazy, we ran into this ibo guy challenging a highway patrol police officer and he was "asking do you know who I am" it ended with a bullet in his leg, took the intervention of a some military and Police senior officers to appeal to the cop, not knowing to the guy that these highway patrol guys had orders from the presidency and licence to kill if be, please do not challenge such men it's dangerous. Be warned.

You still didn't get it. There was no anything like what you posted, stop assuming things. What I can tell you now is that you missed the first story that reported the murder of the boy.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2018
Skmoda:

you damn right ...he was strangled to death.

No, he wasn't strangled. Police made it look like he strangled himself in the cell and that was what they actually reported. The boy died as a result of torture and their usual way of abandoning a dying suspect in their cell until such victims gave up the ghosts.

INDUSTRIALFAN:
which makes me wonder why the still needed to dissect the corpse to Know if he was killed or not. Didn't the see the road on his neck?

They saw it. Family didn't agree with the rope and suicide thing, they believed that it was police afterthought. The coronary was looking for something else besides the make-believe self hanging. Something to prove that the boy was already dead before rope was put around his neck.

I'm sure that traces of enough oxygen in his lungs and brain will reveal that he wasn't suffocated.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by otipoju(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

That's not tears, it's his eyeballs melting. When a man dies, his brain melts and comes out through his ears, the intestines melts and comes out through the private part while the eyeballs to melt out.

Thanks for the info.

But I still fear Human Beings more than the Devil.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

You don't have a manner of approach. We were misled by things we read online and since you know the right thing, is it a bad thing if you correct us in a subtle way? The first time you quoted about 6 of us.. Just look at what you wrote there. We're ignorant of some things you know, the same way you're a so ignorant of some things someone out there knows too.

Really ? ?
I give up
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 1:50pm On May 06, 2018
authority2006:

You still didn't get it. There was no anything like what you posted, stop assuming things. What I can tell you now is that you missed the first story that reported the murder of the boy.

Cheers, you have earned my my commemoration f foresight
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by Princeboca12(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2018
samysamy:
According to a story shared by Solomon,police allegedly killed a boy inside cell because he has problem with D.P.O's son.Solomon said the result was confirmed by autopsy.Below is what he wrote...

'The autopsy that was carried out on Mr Keleche ineke shows that police Killed him inside cell simple because he has problem with D.P.O son'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/nigerian-police-kill-man-in-cell.html?m=1

Reminds me of Gross Anatomy
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by kasali007(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2018
Well this is so unprofessional, taking pictures is wrong, not covering the face is worst..smh
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by derealj(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2018
satelliteDISH:
In 1981 Liverpool were European Champions and the Pope died

2005 Liverpool were crowned Champions of Europe and the Pope died

Its up to Real Madrid to save the life of the current Pope
No vex which Pope died in 1981?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by albaniy1: 4:36pm On May 06, 2018
SUPERPACK:
how this people that conduct these autopsies sleep at night, beats my imagination.

Thank u my brother that is the reason why i have to drop my medicine and surgery in ug2 2 years ago and divert to law right now am in 200L (ug2) studying I/common law .

Bcs of that kind of practicals my heart can't take it.

In short i will have heart atack .
That's y i drop it.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2018
authority2006:

No, he wasn't strangled. Police made it look like he strangled himself in the cell and that was what they actually reported. The boy died as a result of torture and their usual way of abandoning a dying suspect in their cell until such victims gave up the ghosts.

They saw it. Family didn't agree with the rope and suicide thing, they believed that it was police afterthought. The coronary was looking for something else besides the make-believe self hanging. Something to prove that the boy was already dead before rope was put around his neck.

I'm sure that traces of enough oxygen in his lungs and brain will reveal that he wasn't suffocated.
nice.. Never thought of it this way...
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 7:02pm On May 06, 2018
adadike:
where s the IG when u needed him. in fact, I will vote for Buhari if he can bring this DpO and his prostitute daughter to book.
DPO, e no go better for u, u will not die well, all your children will die an untimely death. mark today, u will weep over your kids. As that corpse is weeping, so shall u weep. from generation to generation, weeping will not depart from u. As for the foolish officers that partook in killing kelechi, u will share the same curse as the DPO. Dpo, I dey my house, come and arrest me and see real power tussle. nonsense!
Ameeeen. All policemen must die a painfull death.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) by adadike(f): 12:56pm On May 07, 2018
andyanders:
Ameeeen. All policemen must die a painfull death.
yes except those that kept their hands clean and fear God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Man Rapes 12-Year-old Girl In Anambra, Inside Bush (Photos) / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.