Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash (2477 Views)

How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria For All Networks (MTN, Etc) / How Can I Use My Nigerian ATM Card To Buy Udemy Courses. / Use Atm Card To Purchase Online Without Card Pin (help Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash by Itzogunsakin(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2018
Converting recharge cards or airtime to cash or money that will be transferred into your Nigerian bank account is one of the easiest things to do. Today, I'll be teaching you two methods to converting airtime to cash. Imagine you trying to recharge ₦200 from your bank and you recharged ₦20, 000 here is how to convert it to cash again.

There are two cool methods have tried out and it's working real cool
1. Zoranga
2. Aimtoget

Converting recharge cards to cash is really cool if you're broke sometimes Convert recharge card to cash here

(1) (Reply)

Live Video Streaming / The New Look Of My Forum - pls review / How To Verify Your Paypal Account With Your Nigeria Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.