Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Build A Career Job Invite For the post of a Sales Cordinator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Build A Career Job Invite For the post of a Sales Cordinator (311 Views)

I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Career Job Invite For the post of a Sales Cordinator by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 05, 2018
Good morning every one. I received a job invite via email from an agency called "build a career" which I reed the advert here on nairaland and I applied for the post of a sales cordinator, and asked to come to portharcort for the interview. so I want to know do any one of you received the same invite and also how real is this agency or the invite. below is the screen shuts of the invite

Re: Build A Career Job Invite For the post of a Sales Cordinator by lizzychom: 4:19am On May 06, 2018
It's real they he been inviting people for test. Prepare urself and go good luck. I am also expecting mine in kaduna

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For IT Administrator/document Controller (4 Months Internship) / Top Recruiting Companies (may 10th 2018) Airtel, United Nations, Nsia,drury Indu / Graduate Human Resource Officer At Vodafone Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.