Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" (34626 Views)

Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me / Ebony Life TV Responds To Andre Blaze's Sexual Assault Accusation By Olutimehin / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Nobody: 6:50am On May 06, 2018
bjayx:
Why didn't she speak out then when it happened She admits the guy can't even remember...
01mcfadden:
Someone assaulted /raped you and you didn't take any meaningful step until after two years?
do you think it is easy for rape victims to talk after the incidence? If she had spoken then, what would the response be? What is your response now? What is the response of some others? What was BBC's response? How do you know she didn't confide in someone and the person said something to dissuade her from talking or to feel less of herself?

2 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by ayaomen(f): 6:51am On May 06, 2018
I believe you 100%, I am a Finster and I know sey Finsters plenty here and will be able to relate.

1 Like

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by oliidell(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2018
Report to the appropriate authorities and organizations. Every single rape allegation should be thoroughly investigated.

Rape is a crime in Nigeria and these are some Nigerian laws that deal with rape:

The Criminal Code
The Penal Code
The Criminal Laws of Lagos
The Violence Against Persons Prohibition Act
The Child Rights Act

If you have been raped or sexually assaulted, then you should not suffer in silence. Rape is a crime in Nigeria, and if you are a victim you should report the matter immediately to ensure that the person is punished, and ensure that the person does not get an opportunity to do it to someone else again in the future.

Reporting rape can be a very emotional and difficult thing to do, so you should consider getting support from organisations like Mirabel Centre – http://mirabelcentre.org/ , where rape and sexual assault victims can get access to forensic medical assistance, and more importantly professional counselling services.
They are located at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) Ikeja, Lagos, and are open from 9am – 5pm – Monday – Friday, and 10am – 4pm on weekends & Public Holidays.

They can also be reached on these numbers: 07013491769, 01-2957816, 08176275732, 08176275695; and on
Twitter: @MirabelCentreNG and
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MirabelNigeria

2 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Nobody: 6:55am On May 06, 2018
Rape victims please don't keep quiet try and speak up so you can get help, I know you go through a lot try and be heard so you can get justice.

4 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by spiritedtete: 6:55am On May 06, 2018
Too bad for her... but really even hoes come out to shout rape this days.... I am not saying she is lying or the hoes out there deserve to be raped. But really "16 years near club Q" says a lot about how she was raised.

I pray she heals quickly.

6 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by inoki247: 6:58am On May 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:
what disrepute?
Why would she lie?
Do both have reputable behavior? One of them drags girls with rope on their neck about
She has a budding career, she is not foolish
I just think she was put in the wrong place at the wrong age and fell into the wrong hands.....and yes, pretty mike might not even remember. There are loads of stupid guys like that out there (cue in you saying something as dumb as sleeping with her so she can keep quiet). Please stop making rape and sexual assault victims look stupid and stop acting like a rapist yourself
so because e drag girls with rope u av jump into conclusions dat e did it.. let er tender some evidence to d police or d court of law... let d law prove dem bfore u start tagging someone a rapist...

3 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by harmbhrosz(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

as much as i agree with you that does not mean that she was asking for rape..your thinking day fear person
your own thinking sef dey fear God...

He asked a direct question of why a 16years old should even go to club regardless of rape and your own thinking has automatically twist the dude's question to the girl asking of rape because she was 16 and went to club

1 Like

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Chubhie: 7:01am On May 06, 2018
A lot of girls are victims of this same experience. We can't pretend that a lot worse goes unreported.

The importance of the father figure can never be overemphasized. I bet pretty mike and co should be sleeping with the fishes by now if this beautiful lady's father was informed in realtime.

3 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Slikbae: 7:02am On May 06, 2018
Near club Q, not inside club Q. Read and comprehend.
kponkedenge:
What is a 16 year old girl doing in a club?
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Slikbae: 7:04am On May 06, 2018
And so what if they claim their ex boyfriend raped them? What if they were actually raped by those ex boyfriends? Please put some sense in your comments.
BabaIbo:
Any trend that enters Nigeria is always overused or misused... for example: wakanda and so on, now #metoo is here, small time even girlfriends go dey claim their ex boyfriends raped them.

1 Like

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by ivandragon: 7:05am On May 06, 2018
hmm...

rape is bad & must not be condoned... however, she failed to tell us the circumstances leading to the rape...

a lot of ladies purposely put themselves in danger situations thinking they can 'play their game' & be smart, but when it backfires, it turns to 'rape'...

for instance, why would a lady go out with a guy that lives a rough life? she knows he smokes, drinks, talks anyhow, dresses childishly, always partying & lives life on the fast lane... but because he spends money, she will keep hanging out with such a person hoping to 'chop' the money without paying a price.

or a lady loves hanging out in 'hardcore' clubs knowing fully well the dangers inherent in it.

the only rape stories I believe are the ones where the rapist goes to the girl's place or she is waylaid/set up. & of course, those beast in take perverse pleasure in raping underaged kids...
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Nobody: 7:06am On May 06, 2018
inoki247:

so because e drag girls with rope u av jump into conclusions dat e did it.. let er tender some evidence to d police or d court of law... let d law prove dem bfore u start tagging someone a rapist...
she said she has evidence and witnesses and we are all waiting to see them...and yes, I don't trust him becos he drags girls with rope in public, I wonder what he does in private.
Well, you want him to be proven guilty first, then why don't you give the girl the benefit of the doubt too and take an objective stand instead of tagging the girl a liar....so you see?we are both doing the same thing

1 Like

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Mohprodigy: 7:06am On May 06, 2018
LordsApostle:
Him just see u dey go for club, catch u begin rape, and can't even remember you, because na Goat abi chicken una be All this stupid girls whe no get sense, just because of publicity stunts you start bringing people to disrepute. Stupid girl... If I were them I'll sue u to every penny u have... Make I see money u go use do make up. Fool!!!
To even think of it, why na only known names dey assault or rape you, no other person!!!
Next will be Davido, then Wizzy, then Daddy freeze!!!

I feel like fvcking this girl right now, make her body rest!!!

U r a dog and a rapist that needs to be put down
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Nobody: 7:10am On May 06, 2018
ayaomen:
I believe you 100%, I am a Finster and I know sey Finsters plenty here and will be able to relate.
I see you babe
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by unknownsolja: 7:13am On May 06, 2018
harmbhrosz:
your own thinking sef dey fear God...

He asked a direct question of why a 16years old should even go to club regardless of rape and your own thinking has automatically twist the dude's question to the girl asking of rape because she was 16 and went to club

shut up..you are a rapist...this is the african mentality..just like when a woman wears a skimpy dress and we blame the woman,come abroad women wear crazy stuffs and nobody rapes them..now na summer come and see..dont blame the girl she was obviously 16 all the man would have done is send her back home and not rape her
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Esetim(f): 7:15am On May 06, 2018
baby124:

You are sick and you are a rapist. You better check into yabaleft where you escaped from. May your daughters get this experience so that you can feel like fucking them too. Sick animal.

Pls don't swear for his daughters cos they may bear the curse alone without him feeling a 'thing'.
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by inoki247: 7:15am On May 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:
she said she has evidence and witnesses and we are all waiting to see them...and yes, I don't trust him becos he drags girls with rope in public, I wonder what he does in private.
Well, you want him to be proven guilty first, then why don't you give the girl the benefit of the doubt too and take an objective stand instead of tagging the girl a liar....so you see?we are both doing the same thing
cant just admit she iz sayin d truth. Diz type of case iz very sensitive... if truly dey ar guilty dey need to face d Law... but with mere Instagram News i can't jump into conclusions.. instagram does not detect if u saying d truth or lying.. buh d Law can du so if not manipulated...

2 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Jobola1: 7:15am On May 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:
what disrepute?
Why would she lie?
Do both have reputable behavior? One of them drags girls with rope on their neck about
I just think she was put in the wrong place at the wrong age and fell into the wrong hands.....and yes, pretty mike might not even remember. There are loads of stupid guys like that out there (cue in you saying something as dumb as sleeping with her so she can keep quiet). Please stop making rape and sexual assault victims look stupid and stop acting like a rapist yourself

You can't just go about accusing people of things without having a strong case when you r not like this present FG. The people she is accusing also have their own reputation, n d fact that Mike puts rope around girls' neck doesn't make him a rapist.

As far as this issue is concerned, it's just her words against theirs, if she has a case n some evidence, she shd get d police involved n stop blackmailing BBC or the guys.

7 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2018
After 2 good years is just getting pregnant or feeling the after effect of rape.... aunty shift make i see road

1 Like

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by SURElee(f): 7:18am On May 06, 2018
kponkedenge:
What is a 16 year old girl doing in a club?

God bless you. As a female, i asked myself what a 16year old is doing near club Q? At 16, i was tucked away in a boarding school in Niger state. God abeg o! Some parents are so lax on their kids and some kids no matter what the parents do to put them on the right path, no go just wan hear word till e don happen to them.

That said, rape is a serious crime and shouldn't be taking lightly. That Andre blaze is a shame and a disgrace. That rope slinging Pretty mike, i no even know wetin to say to am.

3 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by ayaomen(f): 7:33am On May 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:
I see you babe
i see you sis

1 Like

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by ayaomen(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2018
SURElee:

God bless you. As a female, i asked myself what a 16year old is doing near club Q? At 16, i was tucked away in a boarding school in Niger state. God abeg o! Some parents are so lax on their kids and some kids no matter what the parents do to put them on the right path, no go just wan hear word till e don happen to them.

That said, rape is a serious crime and shouldn't be taking lightly. That Andre blaze is a shame and a disgrace. That rope slinging Pretty mike, i no even know wetin to say to am.
plenty people no get your kind of training, when I look at 16yr olds now and I wonder was this how small we were when we started dating.
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by samuelchimmy(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:
what disrepute?
Why would she lie?
she will lie, to get published on Nairaland, Like it is now,cos obviously no one knows her, and by the way what was a 16year old (underage) I doing at club q, that resulted in the said rape, abeg all this noise makers should go and sleep, we still have a big slowpoke to deal with

4 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by tobida: 7:39am On May 06, 2018
Treasuredlove:
what disrepute?
Why would she lie?

U DID NOT HAVE TO HIDE THE COMMENT U QUOTED TO MAKE YOURS MORE RELEVANT.

DAT COMMENT WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE LIKES AND SHARES THANN YOURS.

LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS POINT OF VIEW.

SHE MENTION TWO NAMES BUT BEING A TRIBAL BIGOT, U QUICKLY DROP THE YORUBA ONE TO FOCUS ON PRETTY MIKE(IGBO).

3 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by unknownsolja: 7:41am On May 06, 2018
SURElee:

shut up!!a child is like a horse and you cant force them as they will do whatever they like and you dont know her story and as a female am pissed that you can support the statement of what she was doing at a club at 16..shes a teen and in good countries she would be sent home and she wont be allowed into the club and the same female like you will blame a lady wearing skinpy clothes and not blame the man that cant keep his D in the pants.i know boarding school girls always even sneak out from school and do crazy ish
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by lastempero: 7:44am On May 06, 2018
Everybody is forming victim now even when u contributed to ur trouble.
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by xtervaganza(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2018
Why are you talking about it now and not then?

With your flat head, chest and yansh who would rape you? Idiot
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by Ifakiland(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2018
Girl Shuld stop putting demselves in situations of rape, visiting a toaster alone at his house, going to parties with more guys dan girls, sleeping over at guys cribs, etx for fork sake "don't go to Saudi and evangelize and expect a cold bottle of coke" stop tempting guys, 80% of us are Hot on auto.
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by scarramenga: 7:58am On May 06, 2018
grin this one wan form #MeToo for naija hehehe good luck better avoid the rape next time or just enjoy it
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by unknownsolja: 7:58am On May 06, 2018
Ifakiland:
Girl Shuld stop putting demselves in situations of rape, visiting a toaster alone at his house, going to parties with more guys dan girls, sleeping over at guys cribs, etx for fork sake "don't go to Saudi and evangelize and expect a cold bottle of coke" stop tempting guys, 80% of us are Hot on auto.

shut up rapist!!!..this means you will rape every woman when you go abroad.its summer time and come and see how they dress..learn to keep your D zip up unless you will end up in jail or they will shoot you in a public place or hang you
Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by unofficialapple: 8:07am On May 06, 2018
Racylucy:
OluTimehin Adegbeye, a Nigerian Writer, shared this on her social media page.

See screenshot of what she wrote below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/oap-andre-blaze-and-prettymike.html?m=1

Your claims might or might not be true but as it stands right now, it sounds extremely spurious because you exhibited no evidence to back up it up.

That aside let me try to break down somethings I have noticed about your never ending rape tales:
1. You claim you were raped at 16 by Andre blaze yea? Yet you had a kid and became a single mother at less than 20 years old and from your blog you claimed you were raped and got pregnant.
2. Judging from your claims here and previous ones you have made on other social media platforms, dont you think that there is something wrong with your personality or conduct that tends to put you in close proximity with rapists and this is why they keep assaulting you?

This is not to defend these insipid males who cant control their libido but for a lady to have been raped at least 5 times on different occasions by different men, something definitely is off. When you arent a male prisoner who keeps getting his behind blown out in prison by gays whenever he drops the soap.

Madam please check yourself, fix up your life and stop putting yourself in delicate situations and next time back your claims with evidence.

P.S: I have seen you several times at Afropolitan Vibes Nights, exhibiting your raunchy dance on the main stage for whose pleasure? I do not know. Just fix up

4 Likes

Re: OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" by stuffs4me(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2018
SURElee:

You can't use those instances I bolded to prove rape.

Rape is a very serious thing so also is false rape accusations. Since when did social media become the Police station . Women have been known to use false rape accusations to gain sympathy and getting favours all the time. So how do we know she's not saying all these to gain sympathy or favours.

No matter how much you hate the two men, you have to understand that they are both innocent until proved guilty in a competent court of law and not on social media.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shares Her Throwback Photo (Before & After) / Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" / Jide Kosoko Assaulted And Injured Video Club Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.